Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant start the game

Hi!

I have tried to install from scratch and repair the game, but all that happens once i click the "Launch" button is "Waiting for application", and the thing disappears and nothing happens.

There is no apparent error messages or any popups.

Anyone know of a fix to this?

Im on a Windows 7 64-bit OS.

Hi!

I have tried to install from scratch and repair the game, but all that happens once i click the "Launch" button is "Waiting for application", and the thing disappears and nothing happens.

There is no apparent error messages or any popups.

Anyone know of a fix to this?

Im on a Windows 7 64-bit OS.

Firewall is the problem over 90% of the time.  Occasionally the launch fails for other reasons.

Send support@artcraftent.com the following stuff:

Please send your Dxdiag.txt file (run dxdiag and output the file so you can send it).

You can also try this which will help us debug the patcher itself: 

In the folder where you have the patcher installed (it is called CrowfallUpdate.exe) run this in a DOS command prompt and CD (to get to the directory you have it in) (you run CMD to get the DOS command prompt): CrowfallUpdate.exe /debug. (This will generate a "host.developer.log" file that you can send to us.) This will start the patcher. Hit the "Launch" button to reproduce the problem and then close everything down. Send us the log file and I will try to figure out what might be causing the problem.

Again sorry it didn't work right away, we'll work with you to get it fixed! 

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook