Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Unveiling the Skill Trees - Official discussion thread

Besides the things that have been mentioned already what usually bothers me is a lack of specific information.

When it says increases attack damage for example you basically don't know anything because you don't know by how much.

It's like you're gambling all the time. Can you guys please add specific details like range, speed, amount, duration etc?

Besides the things that have been mentioned already what usually bothers me is a lack of specific information.

When it says increases attack damage for example you basically don't know anything because you don't know by how much.

It's like you're gambling all the time. Can you guys please add specific details like range, speed, amount, duration etc?

I'm pretty sure that most of what we see currently are just placeholders. Lots of stuff doesn't even have labels or any info yet.

As soon as I read this I was sold

"JTC: Let me start with a baseline assumption: "Perfect balance" isn't one of our goals.  We want to create a system where players have the freedom to make meaningful choices, and you can't make meaningful choices unless some branches of the decision tree are more effective than others."

So, SO much this. Me likey :)

This is also a huge plus in my view

"Legend has it that EVE has so many skills it would take twenty plus years to master all of them! Any idea how many years it will take to master all of the skills in Crowfall?

JTC: We haven't done the math yet (and probably won't, since we're still tweaking these algorithms) but my guess is: mastering every single skill in the game will take quite a long time."

My only concern with this type of system is maxing out the skills to quick, if this is even close to accurate that makes me a happy, happy crow.

Edited by EvilCheshire

For the night is dark and filled with terrors.