Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ratchet

The Crowfall Wiki - Crowfallwiki.com

I would like to announce a little project some friends and I have been working on.

The Crowfall Wiki

crowfallwiki.com

We will do our best to keep everything accurate and up to date as more information is released.  We will link to other useful fan sites and keep the front page setup as a good starting point for locating Crowfall information.

Feel free to comment back here or through the forum Messenger with any questions or suggestions.

Edited by ratchet

Leech/Ratchet/Socket/BhoobheeZ/Toolbox/Sparkplug deathGrab

Crowfall Wiki

Nice work!

If you need an editor, let me know :)

Definitely start off with basics like info on PvP, PvE, Economy, etc with use of dev quotes. It will be very helpful when searching for snips of info.

(Mods should sticky this somewhere)

Edited by nefastus

Do please try to keep crafting recipes off the wiki.  Most of us are in agreement that we want players to discover things for themselves, not read everything from a wiki.  Some people don't even want a map of the game world either. 

First off, I hear what you are saying, but if we leave it off our site can you get the other wikis to do the same? Because if not, what's the point of creating an incomplete repository when others offer everything? If the information exists someone is going to document it somewhere. Do we want guilds maintaining private stores off knowledge that they guard like a dragon's hoard. This will lead to large guilds excelling due to superior game knowledge based on number of active researchers AND DOWN THIS WAY LIES MADNESS!

I guess the translation would be "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

The good news is the developers know that wikis exists and hopeful design a system where wikis have little to no effect. I vote for this!

Cause I hate wikis... 

Crowfall: The Official Game of

crowfallwiki.com

So I have heard of some items folks don't want on a wiki, how some input on what folks DO want in a wiki?

Any favorite features or must have wiki concepts you'all would like to see?

crowfallwiki.com

More direct quotes from devs on specific subjects would be a good thing. Sort of a Dev tracker on specific subjects.

Good ideas.

Until we get more content we will add quotes where ever relevant.  I was thinking about setting a DevTracker, but the one from http://www.crowscall.com/ is pretty nice. So I linked it on the left side nav bar. 

Leech/Ratchet/Socket/BhoobheeZ/Toolbox/Sparkplug deathGrab

Crowfall Wiki

We have 4 more weeks to go of this painful trickle. Has a statement been made regarding an information release schedule leading up to the big reveal? I thought I saw something about Tuesdays and Thursday but can't find confirmation?

crowfallwiki.com

We have 4 more weeks to go of this painful trickle. Has a statement been made regarding an information release schedule leading up to the big reveal? I thought I saw something about Tuesdays and Thursday but can't find confirmation?

Hmm no news today, so maybe tomorrow? Or worse, Friday. That would be really trolling us with zero pattern to follow. 

crowfallwiki.com