Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barab

How far is the Forgemaster development ? When can we expect to see it in testing ?

To the powers that be just wondering if we could get an update on the Forgemaster ? I know everyone is busy with this or that and there are higher priorities but could we get a bone thrown our way ? My fear is that we will never see this archetype till long after release. I got a guild of bruised, battered, and scarred but hard brothers that have been looking forward to the Forgemaster since the original videos showing pre pre alpha combat had a Forgemaster doing his thing. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

All 13 archetypes will be available at release- this was committed during the Kickstarter. They've specifically said that they're not adding any more archetypes until post release in order to avoid feature creep delays.

When we'll see the FM show up during the development cycle is anyone's guess. I speculate that they'll be later in the cycle since they give the appearance of being more oriented towards sieges or logistical play rather than open-field skirmishes.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

With forgemasters being the pivotal archetype for crafting most weapons and metal armor, I expect them to be ready by the time we start playtesting the crafting system.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

With forgemasters being the pivotal archetype for crafting most weapons and metal armor, I expect them to be ready by the time we start playtesting the crafting system.

This seems like speculation...but I'm willing to be pointed in the right direction!  I've tried to pay a lot of attention to FMs.

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Forgemaster will defo be in the rooster. As people have said, its too vital of an archetype to NOT make it to the live release.

My speculation is, that since Siege Perilous is around the corner, we will see him much sooner than other archetypes as a saboteur type of archetype, in order to test terrain destruction skills on characters.

Forgemaster will defo be in the rooster. As people have said, its too vital of an archetype to NOT make it to the live release.

My speculation is, that since Siege Perilous is around the corner, we will see him much sooner than other archetypes as a saboteur type of archetype, in order to test terrain destruction skills on characters.

Let's hope eh?

Alestorm MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com