Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsbjon

Epic team fight! https://youtu.be/1q0juYWrZBw

Are you and Miraluna in a guild together? Mira and I played together some during the tests, always fun.

Ya Miras fun to play with and no we're not. I'm hoping to start a guild at launch or join a small new one. You're in the Dwarven guild right? That might not go to well in this game lol.

Edited by dsbjon

Ya Miras fun to play with and no we're not. I'm hoping to start a guild at launch or join a small new one. You're in the Dwarven guild right? That might not go to well in this game lol.

Yes, but if dwarf-only is not feasible, we have Dwarf mains and an ARAC sub-guild.  But, we will still push Forgemaster diversity to its limit cuz 40+ dwarves is always awesome...

The vessels system will work well for us, because we can have dwarves and the also build for ARAC when we need it.

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Nod, we have overcame every handicap and disadvantage a single race guild can encounter in every mmorpg to date. It is unforeseen yet how this will play out come release but we do make great friends.

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Good knight gameplay. Watching your video I realize I need to use the "2" ability more often. Only critique I have is that you should use the "5" ability more often. Decent AoE damage but the absorb shield it provides is crucial for keeping health up. 

Any time I hit someone with the #3 stun, I try to follow it up with Shield Slam (#2). It's our biggest damage ability. 

The #5 ability is good for chasing runners with low health, or just finishing off a low health opponent in general. Short range AOE with no animation lock. 

He did a really good job landing Pursuit (#1). He was getting eaten up by the hellfire auras though, and would have died if not for a timely lego heal. But overall a very good job.

Ya I felt like an idiot because after playing the Knight since November I never knew you could hold down "1" to charge that far. I had been hitting "1" for the quick 5 meter or so burst then releasing the button thinking it was a quick short charge. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Any time I hit someone with the #3 stun, I try to follow it up with Shield Slam (#2). It's our biggest damage ability. 

The #5 ability is good for chasing runners with low health, or just finishing off a low health opponent in general. Short range AOE with no animation lock. 

He did a really good job landing Pursuit (#1). He was getting eaten up by the hellfire auras though, and would have died if not for a timely lego heal. But overall a very good job.

As an FYI its the flame thrower that does all the damage from the fessor.  They nerfed the crap out of the aura again. It's almost useless now and a waste of mana. Its about 1/4 the potency it was prior to the client controller coming online.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Good knight gameplay. Watching your video I realize I need to use the "2" ability more often. Only critique I have is that you should use the "5" ability more often. Decent AoE damage but the absorb shield it provides is crucial for keeping health up. 

Thank you, yea I do forget to use "5" a lot lol

Yeah, use "5" on cooldown in a melee fight, it's really great for mitigation. Also, don't forget to toss as many of your left-click attacks as you can when you aren't blocking or using other abilities- gotta get that mana. Those shield charge stuns were very well aimed.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Yeah, use "5" on cooldown in a melee fight, it's really great for mitigation. Also, don't forget to toss as many of your left-click attacks as you can when you aren't blocking or using other abilities- gotta get that mana. Those shield charge stuns were very well aimed.

The mana regen needs to be increased. 10-13 mana per basic attack is way too low.

Edited by Arkade

I think they need to make the right click block ability be a bit more offensive. I've never really seen it reflect any ranged attacks. I also think it should cause people who attack it via melee to consume additional stamina or something. Beating on a shield would be tiring. 

I like what they've done with shield blocking so far, especially now that we can move around while doing it. What if blocking attacks also gave you mana?

It does, but only 10 mana per block. I don't mind if they keep the mana regen split between block and basic attack, but the numbers need to be increased for both.

It does, but only 10 mana per block. I don't mind if they keep the mana regen split between block and basic attack, but the numbers need to be increased for both.

Well, I guess there's a reason I didn't notice it! I agree, it should be big chunks rather than small ticks. I always thought "mana" was a little weird for the Knight anyhow. Just scale the mana bar down, call it energy, and allow basic attacks and blocking to restore larger percentages of the bar respectively.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

I would also like to see a transfer ability from health to mana and vice versa. If you're targeted and getting stomped on right off the bat you could transfer mana for health and likewise if your wrecking someone and have no mana you can do the opposite. I'm not sure what the ratio would be but something that you would only use in clutch moments.