Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello There!

Rigeborod

- Well, hello, my name is Alex and I'm a gamer.

- Hello, Alex, nice to meet you, take a seat.

Actually, not only a gamer, but also game journalist, programmer and hopefully someday will be good game designer.

Found this game some time ago while searching internet for new MMORPGS to write about. Was absolutely happy to find it as nowadays MMORPG genre is filled with Theme Parks and Very Greedy F2P money-consuming projects.

P.S.

I'm 29 years old, I live in Moscow, Russia and I'm sorry for all that poorly made socks that happens in the world cause of Russia. Unfortunately I cannot stop that.

Welcome to the Murder Rigeborod.

I don't think it really matters what part of the world you come from, by the time we get into the game it's going to look like ants at an ant picnic. Ha!

Sounds like it will never happen. Nononononononono!!!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

P.S.

I'm 29 years old, I live in Moscow, Russia and I'm sorry for all that **** that happens in the world cause of Russia. Unfortunately I cannot stop that.

Hey, the United States Government is no innocent either.  We've caused plenty of hogwash in the world with our imperialistic behavior!  Always nice to meet friends from elsewhere.  One of my high school friends was working and living in Donetsk, Ukraine and decided to pull his family out before things got worse there. :/