Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reborn Dominion - [Recruiting! NA & EU | PvP | GvG]

Mercyfall

IOLFWSW.png

www.RebornDominion.com

Reborn Dominion is a multi-gaming clan that is actively recruiting for Crowfall. We're a down to earth & friendly group focused on enhancing the gaming experience. We offer active forums & a teamspeak3 server. We admire strength & dedication. We have a leadership structure that allows anyone who has the skill and desire to lead to do so.

Our ranking structure is streamlined and for the main clan setup roughly like this:

AV0wjJl.png

Regarding ranking and structure within Crowfall itself, we'll have to see how the developers implement their guild system. But if it's anything similar to past titles like Shadowbane, I foresee us using a military style charter.

Our Reborn Dominion Crowfall chapter is new and this is a great time to join up and help influence the direction of the division. The current goal is build a stable and prepared core of members for Crowfall's released. Following release we plan to be heavily involved in end game content: PvP, Guild vs Guild & in-game politics.

XhZFafO.png

Basic Information

Register Here

RD's Crowfall Division

Teamspeak Information

Looking forward to seeing you in the Alpha, Beta & eventual Release!

Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by Mercyfall

Welcome to Crowfall! Good luck with your recruitment. We'll see you in the testings!

Just echoing my favorite Governor...

Greetings and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome! See ya in testing!

Awesome job Mercy! :)

tumblr_inline_ns6ba9qb6v1riqbow_540.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People would always ask me about you merc, and I would always reply "She is hella ambitious". Looks like I was right.

DrkMtr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh, I wanted to add that if anyone is interested in any of these games: DotA2, CS:GO, Battlestar Galactica Online, World of Tanks, or Rocket League we have plenty of people playing those. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely looking forward to the Fall! Awesome updates on the RD forums Mercy! :D

Yes! - and Thanks!

It's absolutely a good time to join up with us. Especially if anyone here is interested in taking charge and the division. I haven't put anything set it stone about our direction. I feel it's still a bit early to say definitively how our direction in game will go. Need to see more of the game in action before making that decision. However, if someone here has some ideas and wants to see them come true... Join up: Here and let's see what we can do! 

Also, we recently added an Overwatch division and we have a decent amount playing Path of Exile. :lol: Fun stuff to play while we wait for Crowfall.

• 1 month later...