Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chodie

chodie

chodie here, heard about this new game coming out from my friend whom I used to play UO and Shadowbane with. And then Mortal and Darkfall and WoW and Eve and Neverwinter and ESO and all other ****ty mmos that were a waste of time and money.

He said this one is different, that it harkens back to the days of UO when pixels didn't mean anything and chasing down people with my llama and short spear was actually fun. Back to the days of Shadowbane when my sundancing thief could steal that disc you've been waiting 3 hours for and then powerblock you to death if you didn't let me run. Everything since then has sucked major donkey balls, so hopefully this game lives up to all it's hyping itself up to be. We'll see. See ya'll around :)

*EDIT* Can someone please tell me how to turn off the ****ing auto censor for curse words? Thank you in advance.

Edited by chodie

I've got no custard clue how to turn off that damn and custard auto censor, that's just custard beyond me. But why would you need plain text? If it was about pictures or videos, I could understand your desire to see it in full. But words... err, but ****. ?

• 3 years later...

Hello my name is Mark I'm from Michigan but now I'm in San Antonio Texas I like playing online games I'm on disability so I can play for long periods of time unless I get to sleepy and I do as I am 55 yeas old hehe.