Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Really Ought To Try Crow...

So here I am.

Although I don't know if I can digest anymore, beside two upcoming Kickstarter and one current mainstream with changing business model MMOs, there's a good chance of me biting off more than I can chew. But all those names involved, ideas shared and the resulting *gag* potential *gag*, it's just too tasty looking to pass up.

So here's to hoping it'll meet my taste. I absolutely loved SW:G and miss it dearly - so please, don't let all of this end with a kick in the gut. Meanwhile, I'll try my best to keep my expectations in check.

Still, mouthwatering, just from looking at the menu...

• 2 weeks later...

So here I am.

Although I don't know if I can digest anymore, beside two upcoming Kickstarter and one current mainstream with changing business model MMOs, there's a good chance of me biting off more than I can chew. But all those names involved, ideas shared and the resulting *gag* potential *gag*, it's just too tasty looking to pass up.

So here's to hoping it'll meet my taste. I absolutely loved SW:G and miss it dearly - so please, don't let all of this end with a kick in the gut. Meanwhile, I'll try my best to keep my expectations in check.

Still, mouthwatering, just from looking at the menu...

I'm curious to know what are those 3 games you're referring too!

I followed some Kickstarter projects but now I'm disappointed... so many devs start "milking" the fans months before there's a playable version of the game.

It's hard trying to curb my enthusiasm, but I'm with you on SWG and on hoping that this game will offer a similar feel in its own way.