Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kreigon

Will there be a bestiary like in the witcher 3?

Hi,

i know that the game is pvp focused but is there a way that the game can have a ingame-bestiary like in the witcher 3 ?

A bestiary is a volume (book) containing information on different creatures, either living or mythical (+maybe enemy players in the case of crowfall), you come across new creatures/enemy players all of the information you know about them is entered into this book. Information about creatures weaknesses can be found out by simply finding and engaging the Monster or by reading certain books (books you can find and read in the world).

Kreigon

Edited by Kreigon

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

We haven't been told anything that would suggest such a feature, and it doesn't really fit with my understanding of the devs' design intent.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

There are already wikis on Crowfall (CF). ACE has a link to the worst of them on the CF homepage, so I doubt ACE will waste resources creating and maintaining their own bestiary.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Although it would be a cool idea if different worlds had different beasts, and even familiar ones were a bit different between worlds. Part of exploring could be finding these and pinpointing their properties, maybe somehow selling or adding them to a global 'beastiary'

Nice concept for Explorer type players. It's probably out of the scope for launch because of art/development time and budget constraints, and not being directly pvp-focused. Something that could be added later though.

tiPrpwh.png