Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Pannderings: Playing for keeps - Official discussion thread

I think if Todd doesn't like the name he should be fired. :)

If we beg specifically-you for further insider information, would that be called Pannhandling?

"A new 640x480 screenshot? Oh, THANK you! I shall feast tonight!"

Seriously, though... That keep shot looks AMAZING! The art style in this game is so refreshing. And 'dat lighting on those keep bricks! *bites lip*

Edited by Lephys

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

I'm loving that skybox, if indeed it is a skybox.

What are the chances we could get a dynamic skybox that would allow the skilled or enlightened to read the stars for portents?

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

I'm loving that skybox, if indeed it is a skybox.

What are the chances we could get a dynamic skybox that would allow the skilled or enlightened to read the stars for portents?

Incredibly unlikely, but I shall hope along with you. *crosses fingers and prays hard*

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

Reading stars for "signs" is one thing...

Reading stars for direction is another (ranger pls). But of course the patterns would change if you're in a different world.

Or would they?

--

Awesome screenies as always; still absolutely love the art style! (Not too "try-hard" realistic, not too.. low poly / ugly :P Beautful!)

Edited by Michael Fedora

"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light." ~ Arca Jeth, Star Wars Legends

Great job, very cool to see the pipeline in demo. I am looking forward to what can be accomplished by the players with these tools to craft multiple worlds to visit.

As a side note, I know there was a video talking about players arranging structures like Legos which the team could then use in campaigns, but now I wonder it there will be a potential for player designed campaign maps. Maybe for private wars etc. Would have to be no export probably but still could be interesting.

I think they said you can set your personal EK to PVP if you wish. Since I do not want to run a kingdom myself, I will offer my EK to my guild 'king' as a PVP enable battleground for guild events that are PVP. Since the EKs are singular then there would be no real uncontrolled crossover for the guilds regular EK central operation.

Is it your evil plan to bump every old thread?

Dont imply evil intentions into other people, when they are seeming to happily reading through interesting forums and contributing into these because they care and enjoy.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.