• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pax Venator - Hunting the Hunter

Kroh

Pax Venator 

- The Peace Hunters -

"We hunt for the end of the Hunger - but for now - you can be our prey"

Welcome to the new Pax Venator Guild Recruitment Thread!

As you may have guessed, there have been some changes in Pax Gaming's Crowfall Division and we are excited to share them with the Crowfall community.

New Leadership: Though the original Pax Maelstrom leadership has stepped down, as continuing Pax members, they will defintely be playing along with us when Crowfall rolls out. If anything, this fact alone illustrates the stability and camaraderie of Pax Gaming - our divisions do not fold because of changes like this. Far from it. Not only have we retained all our former members through this transition, but we have steadily added to our numbers. As for Pax Venator's new leadership, we have over 45 years of combined MMO experience and we plan to leverage every last bit of it into making Pax Venator the best damned guild in Crowfall.

New Name: What was once Pax Maelstrom is now Pax Venator. Desiring a name inspired specifically by Crowfall, we chose Ventor - Latin for Hunter. In every aspect of Crowfall, we will be hunters, whether hunting our enemies on the battlefield, monsters in the wilderness, resources in each dying world, choice crafting recipes, the best bargains, or even for our soul's next vessel - every one of us plans to pursue our goals like a tenacious hunter.

New Members: If you can see yourself in that last sentence - if you plan to hunt for success in whatever role you play in Crowfall - we invite you to take a look at Pax Venator.

To provide a little background, Pax Venator is a team focused, PvP guild that seeks to provide our members the tools to not only succeed as individuals, but as part of our highly competitive machine. Like its leadership, the members of Pax Venator have years of MMO experience in countless titles, and whether it's PvP, PvE, Crafting, etc., we play to win. Our secret to maintaining this level of excellence is recruiting quality, mature players - players like you - who desire more than the run-of-the-mill guild.

With membership to Pax Venator comes membership to the Pax Gaming Community. Growing its gaming family in a multitude of titles since 2001, Pax Gaming currently has over ten different gaming divisions, so while we wait for Crowfall, there is always something to play at Pax Gaming.

If Pax Venator piques your interest, feel free to post any questions you might have in this thread or PM Rohe or Hobs. We also have a Teamspeak server and we would be happy to talk to you about your plans for Crowfall. Or if you have heard enough and you're ready to sign up, visit our Pax Venator forums and introduce yourself (here).

Whether hardcore PvP, PvE, harvesting, crafting, politics, and even a little role-play, whatever you seek in Crowfall - whatever you're hunting for - come hunt for it with Pax Venator.

~ Some hunt for sport, some for treasure, some for fame. Why choose? ~

Pax Venator - be the hunter​

Woot woot made it in ;) I have had a lot of fun talking and getting to know everyone during my two week intro period I look forward to more fun down the road. Anyone looking to join a group this is the one to go with for sure! Nice friendly people easy to get along with and willing to help with any questions or concerns you may have. You can always hop on TS and get in touch with someone just a really well organized and put together Guild.

After seeing this rohe fellow and the direction he has taken with his forum picture... I think the future is bright for pax.

Of course. I think Chiyo would approve as well. All things cute should be coveted. ;)

Welcome... back?.... to the Party.... with a new name... umm...

Hey... did someone check this dude's registration?!

Now to get all those slackers to change their signatures!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I am first to admit that I usually end up late to the party. It's called making an entrance, right.... right?? And thanks for the welcome back, Diz. Beer and tacos only for welcoming gifts, please. 

And I swear we will have new signatures soon! I just have to poke a certain someone several times to make sure it gets done in a somewhat timely manner. 

I am first to admit that I usually end up late to the party. It's called making an entrance, right.... right?? And thanks for the welcome back, Diz. Beer and tacos only for welcoming gifts, please. 

And I swear we will have new signatures soon! I just have to poke a certain someone several times to make sure it gets done in a somewhat timely manner. 

Tacos and Beer are ALWAYS acceptable presents.

Try poking them with the pointy end... may help... expedite the process.

And if not.. it's certain to be more fun!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Poking and explosions are usually two good methods of getting someone's attention.

I will refrain from taking all the beer.

The Crowfall site has defeated me.  I attempted to change my avatar and it won't upload the pic, or even the old pic.