Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dondagora

What sort of Parcels do you want to see in game?

Fun little "If you could, what would you" question.

We've recently seen some parcel action, so what sort of geography or architecture are you hoping for in the game?

To start, one idea I find might be fun is the idea of a great/long lake with an island in the center. This island is largish with a plot for a keep to be built. There are two bridges to the mainland. This means it is A] a useful shortcut through the lake and B] very vulnerable to siege. Fun risk-reward location.

Edited by Dondagora

I always try to stack everything up and wait for the really long skinny ones so I can cash in and clear out at once, its risky but one I enjoy taking. 

I role play a wordsmith.

Mountains with caves would be cool but in truth, Idk how well caves will work. Coming from someone who uses unity, it would seem they are making the parcels out of the "terrain" creator in unity, which is great, but doesn't support caves (you have to do them manually), so I'm interested to see if they decide to do them or limit the mines and stuff to more or less quarries.

I would just like to see a variety of each of the various terrain types. Like that mountain range they showed was nice but there should be plenty of options with that terrain type as well. Different shapes or heights width etc of the range for example. If not enough variety then regardless of parcel shape or size it'll start losing some uniqueness after a while from CW to CW.

Basically all cool looking things that we see in nature. High cliffs, waterfalls, dense forests, lakes, caves, you name it. Other biomes would be sweet, but I think they will start with just one for now. We already got the seasons after all.

Another idea is some sort of world tree (POI) that grants you a benefit you need to fight over. All things ruined would be great too. Statues, buildings, landmarks. Something from a lost civilization.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Biome tiles or the ability to change the season a tile is set to.

Icy tundra filled with evergreens or dead marshes.

Cave tunnel, with 3 entrances. So it has pvp-play like inside the keep in hungerdome, except it looks like rocks and could be placed outside anywhere.

oo, put a mining camp in that for the CWs! Edited by Kiro Elmarok

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

I think I would wanna be able to recreate Hyrule from Ocarina of Time in my EK.

Oh damn, these were such great days for gaming back then, the golden age of gaming it was.

How much I miss these times...

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Definitely want to see just some really beautiful terrain, like a massive waterfall. Maybe a volcano. Even as a hardcore pvp gamer, I can't help but stop and just admire beautiful landscapes in MMOs. I get distracted pretty easy, haha. Really not sure what else i'd like to see at this point.

Edited by omocho

A tree-fort village on the edge of a huge forest next to a bluff, and I mean huge qualitatively (really big trees).  I'm talking Ewok style here in layout: scattered distribution with connecting bridges.  Stairs carved in the bluff lead to the top of the bluff and a path leads from there to a big set of wooden stairs winding around a large® central tree as a main entrance.  Maybe some retractable ladders and/or pulley lifts for the locals.  And you know there is a scenic stream feeding a waterfall over there...

Nothing specific.

Edited by starrshipcs