Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headlight

constantly changing the login process

Same problem here (for the email remembering part mostly, well maybe ban dodging becomes a matter more recently too ^^).

Thats why Steam was so enormous successful. Imagine for all of your steam games remembering your email and keeping it up to date.

If you guys want to make a lot of money, and from time to time I get the idea that that is what you guys at thedregs want, then you should try to establish a online data platform for games and gamers, to easy access all their games they got, well more likely the licenses for games they get these days instead of a real owned product.

And if you get that done, make it a free, independent platform, without the intend of profit. You will attract much more customers this way.

But well I think gog.com will become this kind of platform anyway very soon. And thats very very good for all people who love games.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Is this this beta male club? I will be your instructor on growing some testicles today. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Is this this beta male club? I will be your instructor on growing some testicles today. 

I assume first lesson would be on how to take it as well as one dish's it out as they say and how not to get all salty about it?

I assume first lesson would be on how to take it as well as one dish's it out as they say and how not to get all salty about it?

First step is to lose your virginity...I see we have a lot of work to do on this. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I never said I contributed anything to the forums. All of you white knights assemble like voltron to make a full dose of testosterone or what?

Maybe some of us are just sick of having our time wasted and forums cluttred by morons posting meaningless crap.

MOkvLlm.png

First step is to lose your virginity...I see we have a lot of work to do on this. 

ha, sometimes wish that were actually true, could have saved a lot of trouble down the road.

Edited by pang

Maybe some of us are just sick of having our time wasted and forums cluttred by morons posting meaningless crap.

But yet youre still here! 

I wonder who the morons really are around here. 

SWrkfdj.jpg

Then stop posting meaningless crap? No one asked you to come into this thread and enter your opinion. The only time wasted is your own.

Well you sort of did invite others in when you made a joke by taking a jab at or mentioning other posters. I took it as a joke and replied in kind but you had to get all salty about it.

Edited by pang