Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gremel

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local #451

Hey all, 

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local #451 is recruiting. We are primarily a NA based guild. 

Currently we are focused on Crafting/Harvesting and figuring out how all the things work together. We need more people interested in any aspect of the game. 

The core of the guild has gamed together for years online and in person (everquest, eve, wow, tsw, D&D, Savage Worlds, etc.) 

I suppose that makes us family style (assuming you have a weird-probably-shouldn't-be-in-public-together-cover-the-children's-eye-and-ears-pearl-clutching-inducing sort of family) 

If any of the above sounds like a match to you...you might need to seek professional help...OR you could shoot me a whisper or dm

Gremel 

Edited by Gremel
Bit of an update

(I am adjusting this section as we think our plans have changed a little. Going to let things sort of play out over time based on who we recruit etc.)

We are actively seeking crafters and harvesters. We need more of all the things so please do reach out to me and we can discuss mutual goals etc.

We have most of our command structure planned with folks we will pressure into playing... I mean who are totally on board... Many of which are theorycrafters we have collected from previous games (eq, eve, tsw, etc.

We will be mostly in North American time zones (though this may change).

If you have an interest feel free to post here or hit me up via a pm. I am the primary recruiter for the guild (not the king!)

Gremel (aka SPOON)

Edited by Gremel
Plans change over time

US based mostly.  At least the core of us are all US thus far.

That said, our last game had folks from across the EU too.  So we are not opposed to folks outside of the North American time zones, it just makes grouping weird.

Edited by Gremel

I know I already told you guys in game but clever name :3 I like it!! :D

Yeah our only concern is that the game may limit the number of characters for the guild name, but if that is the case we will just go by the short name [GHOUL] or maybe [GHOUL 451]

Guild created

a list of our mottos:

Sewing People Together Since 1653.

Waste Not Want Not.

We Dig, Revive, You Live Again!

Bring out your dead - or just leave em in the ground, we can get 'em later.

Save that bit... We might need it later.

Can you dig it? We can dig it!

How did YOU think centaurs were made?

reply to this, send me a direct message, shoot chamberpot (guild package owner) a note saying you want to be added, or just giggle at our motto list.

Edited by Gremel
chamberpot is lower case apparently

Necro! because... you know it makes sense...

Soon as i can convince the guild leader to log in and change it to recruiting that will happen, until then i can invite folks if interested just need to know names...

We are open for recruits. Preference is to hit me up in game or here and have a chat make sure we match what you are looking for and you match what we are looking for. 

Posting to bump. We have a small group playing often now. Looking for more folks. Message me here or in game or apply via the guild section of the main crowfall site. 

Really looking to to focus on more crafting and harvesting at the moment. But neither of those can be done without the combat side of things too. 

Trying to amass enough folks to get a solid pipeline of materials and goods going to outfit ourselves and allies. 

Slowly growing still looking for more people. 

We want folks interested in any aspect of the game (combat/crafting/harvesting) so please do reach out if any of this sounds interesting.