Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nyamo

Save the Kittens - [Kittens]

Save the Kittens - [Kittens] - Guild F.A.Q.

ir8lbt10we1w789jb7qfg2iuhr9fhrkk.png

Can you please describe Save the Kittens - [Kittens] in few words?

Save the Kittens is a social guild aimed to give support to new players (the "kittens") and teach them the basics of the game, so they can later join more competitive and higher profile guilds.

It is also aimed to all the people who want a social and chilled out environment, free from the stress of a high-end competitive end-game oriented guild.

What kind of players are you aiming to gather?

Basically 3 types of players:

1. New players that are looking for a friendly environment to start their gaming life in Crowfall (also called kittens)
  2. Players who loves giving support and teach/help/assist other players (also called kitten coaches)
  3. Players who love a chilled out environment (called kittens as well)

Ho many players... erhm... kittens do you have in the guild?

In which server and faction do you play?

We are international and we aim to remain this way. We have members from US, Europe, Australia, Japan. We play all servers and have character in all of them. At the moment we play balance but we pan to rotate faction several times before the game goes live.

Do you have a strict guild structure?

Absolutely not. there are no obligations in our guild and members are free to do whatever they want. There is also no verticality in the guild and all members have the same rights me included. I am not even a guild master I consider myself the founder.

What else makes your guild unique?

We use a proprietary DKP system (Dragon KITTENS Points). While the system itself is completely optional (members are not forces to use it), it helps tremendously with handling guild resources and in reward players for their efforts both in game and outside the game (like the creations of video or other content). whne the game will be released it will also be possible o obtain VIP with our DKP system.

Crowfall is going to be a competitive game. What makes you think that there will be players interested in a guild which is not aiming to the top?

The reasons may be several. I can't read the mind of all players but I can tell you what is in my mind.

I am 40 years old, I have been gaming since I was 6 and have been playing competitive for years. Without writing down my long game career or showing off my epeen/epussy I can tell you that my gaming needs have changed a lot in the years. Now that I am married and I have a job, for me gaming is now chilling out and having fun while spending some nice time with my online friends. I do not care anymore to top the charts.  Helping out new payers and being nice is a good way to make new friends and create a drama free environment. The last thing I want is to log in and find drama, people checking my gear to see if all my slots are perfect, and a strict ad severe raiding schedule.

Been there, done that. Now I want to spend some nice time. Topping the chart is not my interest anymore. I am sure I am not the only one here and I will find players with my same needs/vision.

I only see crows here, no kittens. Are you sure you are writing in the correct forum?

Nice trolling attempt friend. You also lack of imagination. In my life I have seen tart-cats flying in the universe farting rainbows and I am pretty sure my kittens can grow wings and fly like crows, if not even better!

Do you have a Discord?

Sure! This is the link: https://discord.gg/p2qnDGR Feel free to drop by and ask questions if you want! In the discord you can meet Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki is a bot that can summons kittens on command!! So whenever you need a kitten to cuddle you can just summon one in our discord. 

pvn8gi7w85xaxo6ujgpeyu8vp51g1e3f.jpeg

Do you have a website?

Yes we do!!! And it's super super trash and full of cats and cats meme. Here is the link: https://kittens.academy/

May I see your guild recruitment video?

Sure!!! Enjoy!

You have brainwashed me. I only see flying kittens everywhere now. May I join your guild and/or help you out?

Sure, you are welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! This is a F.A.Q. after all, amirite?

Edited by Nyamo
updating some data

catfall-logo-typo-small.png

Nice idea and a needed element for any healthy community!

Good luck in building the guild!

Thank you gizmaul! I appreciate your support.

It's too early for mass-recruiting I think, but if in a pair of months I have found 2-3 more players with my same mindset (players who love being nice and love helping other players) it would be more than enough!

I see you are member of Serrated. When my kittens will be ready I will send some to your guild. Good luck to you as well.

Nice idea and a needed element for any healthy community!

Good luck in building the guild!

Agreed it is always better for a new player to have a friendly enviroment to start off. I hope the concept works, excists and raises kittens well after launch.

P.S. I am disappointed that there is no metal version of Nyan cat on that website but that is out of your control =P

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Agreed it is always better for a new player to have a friendly enviroment to start off. I hope the concept works, excists and raises kittens well after launch.

P.S. I am disappointed that there is no metal version of Nyan cat on that website but that is out of your control =P

Thank you so much, I will do my best to pull it off and raise these kittens properly.

And don't get disappointed, I got metal nyan cat for you (I guess this makes you the first kitten I have saved)

To be honest I really hope you succeed @takisse.  

If CF is going to grow we will need all types of players and many of those players will need a place to learn the basics for sandbox MMOs.

Good luck!!

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89

This sounds like a great guild.

Since no other guild has stepped up to claim this niche in Forumfall yet, the field is wide open for you.

Good Luck!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Mr. Blair is so much gonna attend to this guild, I am sure.  :D

Hey Urahara, thanks for stopping by here as well. Mr. Blair is welcome here (I don't have yet a clue on who he is but he is welcome for sure)!

To be honest I really hope you succeed @takisse.  

If CF is going to grow we will need all types of players and many of those players will need a place to learn the basics for sandbox MMOs.

Good luck!!

Thank you Anaraion for your kind support. I will do my best!

Oh, you are from Serrated as well! Your mate gizmaul stopper earlier to comment as well. I will surely have to send some kittens to you when they graduate from here. I have checked your website I like the presentation of the guild structure.

This sounds like a great guild.

Since no other guild has stepped up to claim this niche in Forumfall yet, the field is wide open for you.

Good Luck!

Thank you as well for your kind words!

Anyway, just because you are the first, doesn't mean you have automatically won the match. If the kittens will spread out will it only be because we have managed to make a friendly, nice and drama free environment.

February 22nd is the day of the Lantern Festival in 2016 and, on behalf of The Lantern Watch Guild, we extend your guild our warm wishes and sincere regards. May your coaching of new players be successful.
YKQXGEK.jpg

This is an incredible coincidence since February 22nd is our guild day as well being the Cat (kitten) Day in Japan.

I guess this makes our guild somehow linked by this magic day.

My sincere wishes of success and good luck to you as well. I will have to send some kittens to your guild too.

PS: and if you notice the guild recruitment post was made yesterday on the 22nd. Due to time zone changes is already 23rd here in Japan! So probably forum timestamp could make things a little bit messy here.

Edited by takisse

We may have to send certain members of our leadership back to Kitten Academy.  Some of them seem to have a penchant for pushing me off of walls...

Great... now I have images of Kitten/Puppy Bowl battles going on and can just picture that as the training model...

I think I need a nap.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Great... now I have images of Kitten/Puppy Bowl battles going on and can just picture that as the training model...

Nice to see that you got brainwashed as well. Hopefully you will dream of kittens for the next few days and you will spread the love for kittens in the world starting from the beginning of the next week.

And thank you so much for the hint of pushing players off the wall. I will put this in the training list.

Nice to see that you got brainwashed as well. Hopefully you will dream of kittens for the next few days and you will spread the love for kittens in the world starting from the beginning of the next week.

And thank you so much for the hint of pushing players off the wall. I will put this in the training list.

Although.. being kittens and all... wouldn't they just land on their feet?

Hmm... this training is getting more intriguing by the minute.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Although.. being kittens and all... wouldn't they just land on their feet?

Hmm... this training is getting more intriguing by the minute.

Mind that this footage is from Hunger Dome Alpha 1.1 

giphy.gif

Edited by takisse

Neko no niku wa totemo subarashii desu ne?

this makes no sense∑(゚Д゚)

"Cat's meat is amazing, isn't it?" should be the translation, but id you would say this to a japanese he woukd probably think you eat cat's meat and you are ethusiast about it.(; ̄ェ ̄)

Ok, let's do the opposite. You write what you were planning to say in english, and i give you a proper translation.(=^ェ^=)

Mind that this footage is from Hunger Dome Alpha 1.1 

giphy.gif

YUUUUUUSSS!!!  That's about how I looked falling off the front of the keep!

this makes no sense∑(゚Д゚)

"Cat's meat is amazing, isn't it?" should be the translation, but id you would say this to a japanese he woukd probably think you eat cat's meat and you are ethusiast about it.(; ̄ェ ̄)

Ok, let's do the opposite. You write what you were planning to say in english, and i give you a proper translation.(=^ェ^=)

Futatsu biru kudasai

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I think cats and Internet are compatible, you have a solid appeal!

Good luck with the effort, hopefully we will see each other during beta.

According to wikipedia, cats are the unofficial mascot of the internet!

So, compatibility confirmed. Now I am just waiting the devs to realise their big mistake and change the name of the game to Catfall.

This will surely lead to a boosts in the sales.

And, yes, I hope to see you in the beta as well. If for some reason you are guildless and  love taking care of kittens, you are more than welcome here!

YUUUUUUSSS!!!  That's about how I looked falling off the front of the keep!

Futatsu biru kudasai

Not completely correct but I will give you 2 beers anyway for the effort.

This is you after the 2 beers:

beer-cat-1.jpg