Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nyamo

Save the Kittens - [Kittens]

According to wikipedia, cats are the unofficial mascot of the internet!

So, compatibility confirmed. Now I am just waiting the devs to realise their big mistake and change the name of the game to Catfall.

This will surely lead to a boosts in the sales.

And, yes, I hope to see you in the beta as well. If for some reason you are guildless and  love taking care of kittens, you are more than welcome here!

Not completely correct but I will give you 2 beers anyway for the effort.

This is you after the 2 beers:

beer-cat-1.jpg

How does one argue against that when you found a picture of a cat... with the 2 beers requested... although Miller Lite is terrible lol.

Kirin would have resulted in bonus points.

How does one argue against that when you found a picture of a cat... with the 2 beers requested... although Miller Lite is terrible lol.

Kirin would have resulted in bonus points.

Ok, I add one more beer for my mistake then.

Enjoy your kirin.

20160130_1540407.jpg

Good luck on ur guild takisse

My kitty prefers stubbies

IMG_1041.jpg

Thank you so much! For one moment I thought it was your REAL kitten, then I noticed the 9gag notice... hahahah

Well... I mean...

080315E38393E383BCE383ABE3818DE38287E382

FIFY

Thank you so much! For one moment I thought it was your REAL kitten, then I noticed the 9gag notice... hahahah

FIFY

Well spotted takisse usually I edit that my bad as a reward here's my real ninja

05738C11-7CBB-45F6-82BA-CC56CC9FFF78.jpg

He's no drunk just a basket case

Edited by Muta

Well spotted takisse usually I edit that my bad as a reward here's my real ninja

05738C11-7CBB-45F6-82BA-CC56CC9FFF78.jpg

He's no drunk just a basket case

Checking the source of the image you just posted I could backtrack the image to this photobucket , where I could find also this meme with the same image 

6AE38F32-921C-482C-B140-EE7ADCD47AC4_1.j

Now, I think the whole Crowfall forum wants some explanations!!!

Is this really your cat?

If so... what is the story behind that meme?

I am confident that you will deliver... but just in case...

1262055260350.jpg

Hello everyone!!!

Now that servers are finally open 24/7 I think it's a good time to necro this thread and start recruiting back again.

There is a detailed F.A.Q. on page 1, and if you want more info just write here!!

Also, take a random kitten!!

2589d8a0607358fc4f2678fb7fcd71c3.gif

Count me in I like kittens, and am a kitten, and this game is scary complicated though I come from Eve Online, so I shouldnt be lost for too much longer.

3 hours ago, Derpitor said:

Count me in I like kittens, and am a kitten, and this game is scary complicated though I come from Eve Online, so I shouldnt be lost for too much longer.

First of all thank you so much for your interest in Kittens! I have sent you a guild invite. To accept it go on crowfall website (not the forums, the website) > log in > community > guild > notifications and you should find the invite under notifications. Also, feel free to join us in Discord at https://discord.gg/p2qnDGR

Welcome then, and see you in-game

Met Nyamo last night, (s)he helped me with some leather padding combines and then allowed me use of his crafting tables. This was done very late my time, I am very thankfull for the time and kindness shown. Wanted to give this guy(gal) a thumbs up and note Im looking forward to grouping up soon. Also, I love cats! Thanks again Nyamo.

8 hours ago, Rykus00 said:

Met Nyamo last night, (s)he helped me with some leather padding combines and then allowed me use of his crafting tables. This was done very late my time, I am very thankfull for the time and kindness shown. Wanted to give this guy(gal) a thumbs up and note Im looking forward to grouping up soon. Also, I love cats! Thanks again Nyamo.

You are welcome Rykus00 and you are really nice to drop by to share with everyone your experience with us. I really appreciate. And, by the way, pleasure was mine, no need to thanks me!

To all the other reading... we just reached 40 members!!! So many kittens to feed!