Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nyamo

Save the Kittens - [Kittens]

Hi everyone. I just joined the guild and I would like to introduce myself.   My name is David and I have been playing Crowfall for about 2 weeks now. I have been playing and learning as much as I can, but I must say it feels like I know only a tiny fraction so far. I am quite inexperienced with MMORPG's, and those that I did play I played solo and I stayed away from PVP as I have never been the most experienced combat player. I have always been looking for a game that had a well-rounded crafting system for those who were more interested in crafting items for other players. When I came across Crowfall and read about their craft-based economy system, the concept of removing NPC vendors and incorporating player vendors instead was a refreshing change and really appealed to me.  I have also never joined a guild before, but I can see the importance of them in this style of game.  It doesn’t seem like a solo player can progress very far.  I came across your guild in this forum.  Nyamo’s philosophy seems to be exactly what I am looking for in a guild since I am inexperienced and have less desire to be a hardcore PVP’er.  I am also a family man, so I can’t invest endless hours in game play.  But I am hoping that (as a certain type of crafter), I can still be a valuable member of the guild even if I am not able to contribute as much as some of the other hardcore players. If there is a certain type of crafter that you would still have a need for, I can concentrate on the particular skill trees that are required for that craft. Please let me know if the guild has a preference or need for any type of crafter, and I will see what I can do to assist.  On another note, I am concerned about the safety of the “gathering” aspects of the game.  Obviously, we will have to do a lot of resource farming in order to support our crafting.  With the dependency on gathering, it seems like these players will have a considerable target on their back since the other factions probably want to thwart these activities as much as possible.  So I am wondering how the guild plans on handling this?  Will there be parties going out that include militia types as well as gathering types, with the sole purpose of resource gathering?  Or will I just have to go out at my own risk and hope nobody clobbers me before I can return with my spoils?

Thanks for letting me be a part of the group.. I look forward to playing with the rest of you.

6 minutes ago, dfisher64 said:

o I am wondering how the guild plans on handling this?  Will there be parties going out that include militia types as well as gathering types, with the sole purpose of resource gathering?  Or will I just have to go out at my own risk and hope nobody clobbers me before I can return with my spoils?

Apart from guild organized gathering sessions you can also use dkp to get mats and skip gatheirng completely. I suggest you to have a look on our guild manual (there is a link in discord) to see how we handle material distribution to crafters. Feel free to ask questions if there is something that need further explanations after you have read the guild manual! Have fun!!

51 minutes ago, Myalice said:

I'm a very casual player but think I am going to really like this game.  This guild looks like it might be my speed.  How can I join?

While cradling a freshly harvested puppy skull, you must suckle the milk from the guild mother's teat during a lunar eclipse... only then will you be worthy 

Or Nyamo could just invite you

3 hours ago, Hunt said:

While cradling a freshly harvested puppy skull, you must suckle the milk from the guild mother's teat during a lunar eclipse... only then will you be worthy 

Or Nyamo could just invite you

Have they even been playing since August?

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png