Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Annual Lantern Festival

BradicusMagnus

Every year, the unique culture of China has their Lantern Festival.  It aligns pretty closely with the founding of The Lantern Watch guild, who are focused predominantly on Crowfall and victory over The Hunger.  Thus, we intend to celebrate this event annually within the Forums and within the game. It is our day to set-aside the politics, the competitiveness, and the blood-shedding and wish all our fellow CF players some good-will and gratitude.

Thank you for supporting ACE in their efforts to bring CF to our PCs.  And best of luck against The Hunger and the ever-changing Campaign rule-sets.

YKQXGEK.jpg

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/  The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home.

It is our day to set-aside the politics, the competitiveness, and the blood-shedding and wish all our fellow CF players some good-will and gratitude.

lol I can tell you don't often play PvP games. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Everyone needs a recharge day, this is a simple get down and enjoy, In CF yes there will be much war, but doesn't hurt to sit back relax and have a fun celebration to enjoy company in your EK's

jztlar.png

The Lantern Watch - Keepers of the light

Hi Lantern Watch! Good to see you keeping the tradition, and keeping a flame ablaze to light the path :)

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.