Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

non stop issues with upgrading bundle

kenjinn

I don't understand why your site has nothing but issues for weeks related to checking out, I've tried to upgrade my bundle about 15 times with various cards and Paypal to have everything fail, to think that you put expiration dates on package upgrades with nothing but issues with your store check out process is a joke!

The fact that you thought that the "off topic" forum was the best place to seek a solution for your problems indicates, to me, a high likelihood that your issues are self-inflicted.

Whether that's the case or not, you'd be better off emailing support.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I don't understand why your site has nothing but issues for weeks related to checking out, I've tried to upgrade my bundle about 15 times with various cards and Paypal to have everything fail, to think that you put expiration dates on package upgrades with nothing but issues with your store check out process is a joke!

this is not a search for a resolution but more of a rant, I've already reached out to Support for help. Its quite frustrating to have issues with checkout.

Well probably LiveGamer as 3rd party payment gateway blocked you

for instances if you're using a vpn and your "CC/Paypal" etc located somewhere else and that vpn pointed as different "country" then automatically you get blocked from using livegamer, issue can be resolved if you provide an error message and send it to support@artcraftent.com

most likely tyrant will respond but hey give it time no need to be frustrated.

Livegamer suspend any up-coming frauds or spoofed card, etc and i can vouch for their services, no need to put the blames on crowfall nor any staff of artcraft entertainment, since all payments handler and api from 3rd party gateway by livegamer.

I hope your problem going be resolved as soon as possible.

Edit: This topic should be moved under "bugs" http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/forum/30-report-a-bug/ .

Cheers :D.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.