Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any good MMO to wait for BETA 2 ?

RetroL

Hey there,

i'm waiting for beta 2 of Crowfall, so i was searching a good MMO which is free to play, and which has simple graphics ( Like albion online ). If possible, not P2W. If you know any MMO like that, tell me his name :lol:  ! 

Here's a list of mmo i already tried :

GW2, Runescape ( I hate the controls :/ ), WoW, Aion, Tera, Metin 2, Runes of Magic, DDO, Rift, Trove, Elsword.

Thanks in advance !  :lol:

No, there are no good MMOs out there anywhere.

Thats why Crowfall and Star Citizen are being made, and why we are here.

From your preferences the best tips I could give you are

Tree of Life

Early Access

A world created by the player ‘Tree of Life’ is a Sandbox MMO Survival Game with the characteristics of a traditional RPG. Players are put on an unfamiliar continent and will experience the fun of survival, settling, development and competition.

Firefall

Free to play

Firefall is a Free-to-Play sci-fi MMO Shooter set in a dynamic, living, open world. Experience fast-paced shooting action with thousands of players from around the world and fight against the Chosen to reclaim Earth.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

As urahara said , there is no future in any current mmos. They all will fail this way or another. My suggestion is passing time by playing singleplayer games. As of late 4-5 years i found myself more focused on singleplayer games since they offer much more intentense content with no time-wastes and are quite fun to play. With no server-delay or any network limitations they also tend to have much more advanced gameplay elements and stuff.

This being said, i played ark for 100 hours. Its insanely time consuming and you literally have to throw real life away. But if you can afford to do so its quite the experiance. As in firefall , firefall is a good game, but they have alot of studio-wise issues. Such as salary not being paid and whatnot. Firefall unfortunantly has no future.

Edited by Eren

I haven't played Black Desert, but I know several backers of CF are playing it and they seem to enjoy doing the end-game PvP, and apparently the grind wouldn't be so bad to get to it. Combat mechanics in general would be fun too. They created a slack channel: blackdessert.com

I would second Black Desert, it is what I will be spending time on personally in between the CF test dates. But the graphics aren't too simple, that is the one area I have trouble thinking of something - aside from maybe jamming some seasonal journey play in D3, which isn't a true MMO anyhow.

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”

― Plutarch

• 2 weeks later...

Black Desert is good if you like sandbox, Eastern MMO's. Its very similar to Arche Age without the pay to win and not as much grinding/rng

MOkvLlm.png

Black Desert is good if you like sandbox, Eastern MMO's. Its very similar to Arche Age without the pay to win and not as much grinding/rng

Without pay to win? lel £30 to hide your name which is "needed" for PvP, and another £30 to get a 10% xp boost and 100 extra stamina, don't forget about spending that extra £15 to get the bird that goes and loots for you, you know just incase you can't loot yourself, the game foooking sucks, i've tried it mutliple times through early access to just this morning spent an hour trying to get the kill credit on a mob to gain an item from it, basically i spent an hour trying to get one dagger from some imps which lead my to out level the quests in that area by 8 or so levels, and it's very grindy

Lol, mandatory quest?

Well it's part of the black spirit quests so you're hindering your overall experience if not, as this is prior to the black spirit evolving and be able to empower your gear

Lol, sorry, I didn't experience anything like that, maybe it's improved ????

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P