Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Most Important Piece Of Literature You Will Ever Read

affy

Oh hai!

I'm Affy. My first MMO was Shadowbane back in high school where I went door to door trying to sell life insurance to blue dots on Vengeance, Redemption and whatever other servers came after that. Unfortunately these blue dots ignored the duck, and I could not help them when their cities burned. It is what of my great failures in life, I should have done more  :(

But yeah, I started SB around the time Vengeance server came up. After learning the ropes I joined up with Adocates of Fury (later Advocates of Evil on Redemption) under EB, made great friends, made lots of enemies, and had fun. Eventually I left SB with the rest of AoF and dabbled in a dozen or so MMO's over the years since then. None have been able to capture my interest the way SB had, and by the time I had graduated college I had all but given up on MMO's. Hoping Crowfall fills that gaming void for me.

Lets see what else. I'm an experienced Atlanta sports fan which basically means I have accepted that I will never see another home town championship in my life, coming to that realization somehow makes me a bad fan according to others but whatever.

Want to know more? Watch this video instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFQIR1mvxG4

Shadowbane - Aflac 
Advocates of Evil - RIP

Lets see what else. I'm an experienced Atlanta sports fan which basically means I have accepted that I will never see another home town championship in my life, coming to that realization somehow makes me a bad fan according to others but whatever.

The comedian George Wallace used to say there was a billboard in Atlanta that read "Interstate 20 - Falcons 0".

Sorry you turned into a two-bit carebear whose feelings get hurt over forum banter.

Hello and welcome!  Im a die hard Saints fan, so I feel your pain!  But, at least you guys beat us this year.  We couldn't find a defense this year if it was sitting next to us, on a crowded bus, wearing a chartreuse sequence tuxedo!

Edited by cmurder
cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Hello and welcome!  Im a die hard Saints fan, so I feel your pain!  But, at least you guys beat us this year.  We couldn't find a defense this year if it was sitting next to us, on a crowded bus, wearing a chartreuse sequence tuxedo!

At least you guys won a superbowl. We can't even lose right. Because we beat you guys if we had somehow stumbled into a win against Carolina at the end, we would have fallen a minimum of 12 spots in the draft every round with no chance of ever winning the superbowl. Not that it matters I guess. In his infinite wisdom, our owner decided to keep the GM who traded away two drafts for a wide receiver so clearly the draft doesn't help us much.

Edited by affy

Shadowbane - Aflac 
Advocates of Evil - RIP

The Braves are moving out of Turner field in 2017. They are actually moving closer to their ticket base which should be great for the team in terms of Revenue.

Hawks are in first place right now btw. I mean sure they are going to lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs, but that's beside the point.

And the Trashers! ...oh wait

Shadowbane - Aflac 
Advocates of Evil - RIP

If we ever get morloch, pol, and them back in game. I'm going to make sure we set up a Cias gankfest every day.

<3

Shadowbane - Aflac 
Advocates of Evil - RIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#duckfans

Combination of work travel and being turned off by a number of announcements. Just waiting for more game info at this point.

Shadowbane - Aflac 
Advocates of Evil - RIP