Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if this will be a think, so sorry if i repeat stuff other people suggested.

Add something as morality meter, and based on what you do, you either become evil or good. And based on morality, you could do different thinks. For example, in campaigns you will not get assassination jobs being morally good and don't get rescue missions being morally evil.

Also, some decoration could be placed/unlocked when you reach certain morality. It could be like achievements: reach -100 morality and you get achievement unlocking "head on the spike" decoration permanently.

What do you think? Any ideas? 

Good idea IMO. If someones morality gets to low they could get permanently banned from the server or something like that.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I don't know if this will be a think, so sorry if i repeat stuff other people suggested.

Add something as morality meter, and based on what you do, you either become evil or good. And based on morality, you could do different thinks. For example, in campaigns you will not get assassination jobs being morally good and don't get rescue missions being morally evil.

Also, some decoration could be placed/unlocked when you reach certain morality. It could be like achievements: reach -100 morality and you get achievement unlocking "head on the spike" decoration permanently.

What do you think? Any ideas?

It's not really possible the way Crowfall is being designed I think.

In simpler terms: Murder is evil. But if you shoot someone in self defense? In both cases someone died, killed by someone else.

There's no mechanism for the game to actually differentiate "good" from "evil" acts, particularly in a game where you don't have a heavily back dropped PvE component filling the role of a measuring stick for Morality (good vs bad).

Worth thinking about as an idea. Just don't see the fit in the descriptions I've seen regarding how Crowfall is going to work.

Edited by Bramble

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

OP, the community will be able to handle this on our own. No mechanic needed.

Good idea IMO. If someones morality gets to low they could get permanently banned from the server or something like that.

Yes, or they could be forced to join some fascist guild!

Edit: the german fascist party name translates to "gummy bear", lol.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)