Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall launch party

Rhonim

Just a quick question do we know where the launch party will be and when? (Edit: sorry i accidentally put in in the wrong category wasn't paying attention and don't know how to delete/change if that's even a thing)

Edited by Rhonim

Just a quick question do we know where the launch party will be and when?

If i am correct it will be in austin texas but " Invitation to the Crowfall launch party (travel not included) " for ruby backers and above, i personally don't know if any lower then that is actually going to have an invitation to the launch party..

Anyone can correct me if i am wrong.

Cheers :D.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Yeah i understand that it is only going to only be ruby and above but i am thinking about getting ruby and i want to make sure i know everything before I invest $999. Thanks!

Yeah i understand that it is only going to only be ruby and above but i am thinking about getting ruby and i want to make sure i know everything before I invest $999. Thanks!

For a suggestion go with 2015 ruby if you can still upgrade and it's also up to you Rhonim.

Cheers.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

How do i get the 2015 ruby i accidentally bought the 2015 backer in 2016 instead of the 2016 one so i don't know if that means i can't get the ruby 2015 and if i still could i don't see an option for it.

How do i get the 2015 ruby i accidentally bought the 2015 backer in 2016 instead of the 2016 one so i don't know if that means i can't get the ruby 2015 and if i still could i don't see an option for it.

Ctrl + F 2015 Ruby bundle, if you can't find it, i think you should contact support@artcraftent.com 

As noted the party will be in Austin, and it will be very near when we launch.  That date is still in the future, we'll probably set the party date once we are within 60 days of when we launch to give people plenty of notice.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

When you log into your account and go to the pledge package page, it will show you what upgrades are available to you based on the package you have.