Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The WWF (World Wrestling Federation)

WELCOME TO THE WWF!

Walk among legends like John Cena https://youtu.be/5LitDGyxFh4, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, and many more!

WANNA KNOW HOW COOL OUR RANK SYSTEM IS?

Crowfall_WWF_Hierarchy_small.jpg

RANKS

Fans: Everyone starts off as a fan. Its not like you are a nerd, but you can't just be a wrestler right as you join the guild.

Council: Anyone who has good decision making, and wants to share their ideas of improvement can join the council. Even fans can be council members, while even some management aren't in the council.

Wrestlers: The legends. The people who understand how to be awesome at the game (i.e. Skilled Players).

Management: Deals with controlling the guild so the CEO can do absolutely nothing (i.e. Manage fourms, and Supervise what is constantly going on in the guild.) (i.e. Me)

The Man Him Self, CEO, Vince McMahon: Leads the guild, keeps our guild well kept, and assists newcomers when needed to. (Currently Deadbite. May retire to his vacation home in the suburbs of Vietnam one day.) 

Desperate Fanboy: No one wants to be a desperate fanboy. Don't cause problems, and you won't find yourself here. (This is a system of punishment for 1st and second time offenders. Any acts of trolling or greifing will be punished by removal from guild.

Sections

We accept any form of player, and we will let you group with people who share the similar desires in the game. For example, if you are interested in the player run economy, you would join a group of people who desire to amass our guild's economy, or if you are the type who loves PvP, you would be able to spend more time with fellow PvPers, rather than a group that isn't to your liking.

Don't worry though, if you join the guild with several friends who have different playstyles than you, you'll still be able to hang out with them. We try to be as flexible as possible. 

How Do I Apply?

Guild Requirements:

1. Age Limit? WHAT ARE THOSE!? We don't care about your age, we care about the dedication and DETERMINATION.

2. Teamspeak is GARBAGE, and I don't think anyone wants to add 20+ people on skype. We use Discord. If you are worried about installing another program, no need to worry, you can run it on the WEB https://discordapp.com/ (Here is the download page for the program ---> https://discordapp.com/download).

3. As you probably figured out by now, we're not the most serious guild you have ever seen, we don't care how many hours you can dedicate to the guild, we care about what you do in those hours. So don't think we will expect you to be on 10 hours a day (even once a week is fine).

Application:

Post the following below:

1.Name or Nickname

2.Age 

3.Archetype you plan on playing in the guild

4.Role you plan to reach, or suits you and why (3 sentences or less on why) (no need for backstories)

5.Why you want to join the WWF (3 sentences or less on why) (no need for backstories)

6.If you said wrestler in #4, what wrestler would you be (you can make up your own!) (ex. The Chimichanga Muncher <-- Made Up)

Conclusion

We don't really care about tryharding the game, we just want to create an atmosphere where everyone can have fun and make friends playing Crowfall. Obviously, we will still be doing stuff a normal guild would do, but we don't care if you give 100% to the guild or 20% but NEVER the 1% (Unless you want to be a Desperate Fanboy). We're not gonna get too salt if we lose, and we don't want people to start problems and cause arguments. The sections we mentioned earlier will assist us in avoiding conflict. However, we want everybody to be able to get along without having to force two people to stay away from each other.

SO JOIN THE WWF! 

Cheers :),

RoboSnowMan and Deadbite

Edited by RoboSnowMan

RoboSnow   _[ ]_

(*o*)

Name = Tallon

Age = 15 almost 16

Archetype = Frostweaver, Druid, Archer, Assassin, or Myrmidon

Rank = Council/Wrestler

Reason = The owner is my BRUH. +2 sentences

Wrestler Name = The Human Spider

Please, any people from other guilds, I would like to know what could be added in order to interest other players to the guild. We want this guild to be great once it starts going.

RoboSnow   _[ ]_

(*o*)

Please, any people from other guilds, I would like to know what could be added in order to interest other players to the guild. We want this guild to be great once it starts going.

Edit: I'd love the help as we want to supply the community with another guild to compete against.

RoboSnow   _[ ]_

(*o*)

dunno... maybe add that you're being supervised by an adult... that might help

Edited by freeze
  • 2 weeks later...

dunno... maybe add that you're being supervised by an adult... that might help

I don't know about that. I guess we can at least say that we all have been permitted to play this game.

RoboSnow   _[ ]_

(*o*)