Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cash

Shadowbane guilds going to dominate this game?

oh good lord, they locked the other thread for a reason. stop the fanboyism

While I agree with you in general, and I never took to the SB better than everyone etc stuff myself, please read Lethal's posts and tell me that there aren't certain points in his discussion that ought to be addressed.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

I can tell you from experience that you're setting yourself up for a fall if you're making that much of a leap about a game 24 hours after its name reveal.

Yea you are taking things personal and getting mad, this is the first step down the dark side brobeans.  Calm, breath, let the force guide you.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

I'm not sure I want to be in a guild or clan.  That sounds too much like work.  I just want to play. 

Do these guilds go out and help people, who are having problems with the game?

That I might be interested in.

Quit now friend. Your doomed.

I can tell you from experience that you're setting yourself up for a fall if you're making that much of a leap about a game 24 hours after its name reveal.

So you're saying that you've talked poorly made socks before, and then sucked at the game?

Cause we haven't.

I can tell you from experience that it is more of a gamble than it is a setup :rolleyes: .  

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

The shadowbane guilds will be the first ones into the dumpster.

awww...we missed you too xemise...

so next time we will use a scope

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

The shadowbane guilds will be the first ones into the dumpster.

Haha this is probably actually true - mainly because they won't heed the sagely advice: What brought you here won't get you there.

Oh yea and we're all 60 years old now with jobs and probably too slow to keep up with the next generation of kids.  I thought I was pretty good in Shadowbane, but I wasn't nearly as good as someone like say, Kenos. But when I see some of the guys who are playing League, for example, these days I'm thinking my nervous system probably can't keep up with them.

Guild leadership and third string healer for me it is.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Why do you guys think only shadowbane guilds will be successful in the game? There are so many gaming guilds coming in from other newer MMOs that the chances are the older MMO guilds will be left in the dust. I've seen this in all of the MMO launches that I've participated in.

This is play to crush, chances are there will be hardcore guilds with multiple MMO experience with high rated players from multiple games. 

Lets be real, they will be crushed.

SB will not dominate this game. Nor will this be SB2. The dev's already said that. What we need to do is stop making this SB against the rest. 

SB will not dominate this game. Nor will this be SB2. The dev's already said that. What we need to do is stop making this SB against the rest. 

Another non-sb'er inciting sb'ers. There's a reason that we were singled out (and still being singled out) by an executive producer: we have the capacity to dominate a forums with hate. A capacity.

The only ones still goading the sb'ers are not sb'ers.

This will be a different game. Shadowbaners, of which I am one, will not dominate simply because the old community is fractured still with division and there are not enough of us left. This will not be a game with 1000 population in a game you already know. New communities will arise that include "pockets" of old SB vets.... it's just the way of things

Open PvP is okey if they are responsible for what they are doing.

exactly.....

"play2crush" is all about responsibility and accountability...someone griefs you ...go kill them, take their stuff, burn their house down

if this is distasteful to you, then might one suggest taking a good long carebear stare at the page that was put up which brought us all here and read it again....

if it is still unclear to you then i will just look forward to seeing you in game, c'mon over and i'll give you all my gold!!

rilly i will.......cereally....just group with my Wizard in the safe zone (heh)

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Look at the forums.  We are already dominating the only "game" available.  Just wait until the real thing!

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I hope they have a justice / reputation system that limits griefers.

I honestly don't know what this actually means. Someone explain how it would effect a character in game. Spanks.

Guilds that are over 10 years old with members in their 30s and 40s that will probably have to deal with a new political environment and a new combat system?  Not likely.