Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snowmizer

2015 Pledge Package Upgrades

"2015 Pledge Package Upgrades: These upgrades are only available to people who already possess a 2015 package and will be retired after 2/29/16."

So does that mean it expires Monday (the 29th) at Midnight??

OR

Does it Expire Sunday (the 28th) at Midnight?

Only reason im asking, is that the Emergent Pay was not working yesterday....I kept getting "payment failed"...

Just want to make sure i get my upgrade before it expires.....

dulpoa76627.png

The news say the packages will retire after February, 29th. And on March 1st prices will return to normal. So February 29th should work perfectly for you. If they will retire excately at midnight or in the course of March 1st, i don't know. If you have any problem with paying a package on Februay 29th, you might want to contact support@artcraftent.com.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

I know their payment processor likes to throw fraud alerts like crazy. Gordon said that you need to contact their payment processor to clear it if that happens. Also I would contact Gordon personally so he can help you get set up with what you want. He does a great job at helping people with their issues and usually responds pretty quickly. I think he will personally take a payment from you (layaway) so you can get locked into the package you want if all else fails (at least he did that for me). Just email support@artcraftent.com

Don't wait any longer, do it now before it expires.

I spoke to Gordon on Email and explained the problem i was having.

He said even if its not taken care of after the 29th, he will make sure i get the upgrade.

Which was way cool of him to take the time to respond to me, and to assure me that it would be taken care of!!

I tried again to upgrade to Ruby...and it failed, but I then just tried to use the $75.00 layaway payment, which it took....so once its settled, i will just pay the additional $425.

I just wanted to make sure it got in before it expired, to avoid any problems in the future.  Now, I want to see if my fourm badge says Sapphire, or Ruby.....

<-------------------Sapphire  :(   oh well, perhaps it will change once its all payed off.

dulpoa76627.png

Now, I want to see if my fourm badge says Sapphire, or Ruby.....

<-------------------Sapphire   :(   oh well, perhaps it will change once its all payed off.

Yes. And no. Badges and Alpha/Beta Access is granted based on the total sum spent in the shop (including money you spent on buying a castle for example). So you don't have to have paid the ruby package completely, but you will have to have payed a total sum equal to the price of a ruby package. You can see your total sum at crowfall.com -> account ->  transactions

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Yes. And no. Badges and Alpha/Beta Access is granted based on the total sum spent in the shop (including money you spent on buying a castle for example). So you don't have to have paid the ruby package completely, but you will have to have payed a total sum equal to the price of a ruby package. You can see your total sum at crowfall.com -> account ->  transactions

Thanks Kraahk!

dulpoa76627.png