Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cosmic

{DS} Divine Shadow - <NA>

Divine Shadow is a gaming community that has been in its present form for 5 Years. We are a close knit, collaborative group of PvP oriented gamers that have been around each other for a long time; some of us as "Serpents" since the 1990's.

Past Games: We have played the past following games together: Everquest, Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, WoW, SWG, Shadowbane, Guild Wars, TERA, Guild Wars 2, FFXIV, Archeage, and we also enjoy playing RUST together :).

We have an organized political structure and charter which have allowed us to exist with limited drama for many years. You will start out as a recruit, and can work your way to being The Guild Leader if you have the ambition. Join our community now, and be involved with us as we follow the game to launch.

We are hoping that Crowfall will be our new home, and we are looking for like minded adults to join us. Most of us work full time, but are in constant communication through teamspeak, groupme, and our forums. Send a message, or visit our website if you are interested in joining!

DIVINE SHADOW GUILD - www.divineshadow.net

Serpents huh? I ran with Serpents in WoW at release. Even met a few when they got together in Vegas,

Fatesealer -- yes 3 of us are former serpents

DIVINE SHADOW GUILD - www.divineshadow.net

Cosmic - Morfus, Chadda or Dretchen with you guys? I saw "Brightdance" LFG on the LFG thread, I remember a Brightdance from the early days on Archimonde, not sure he is the same person though? In WoW with Serpents I was Narr, if that rings any bells?

Cosmic - Morfus, Chadda or Dretchen with you guys? I saw "Brightdance" LFG on the LFG thread, I remember a Brightdance from the early days on Archimonde, not sure he is the same person though? In WoW with Serpents I was Narr, if that rings any bells?

I remember you Narr. ;) I might even still have your digits. ;)

Since Serpents Cosmic and Myself along with TerryTate started DivineShadow in late 2011. Since then we have been playing SWTOR, ArcheAge, FFXIV, and some other games. I believe some of the crew you have met in Vegas have fragmented a bit. We are still here!!

We use GroupME and LINE more than forums now. You can find and hit us up on www.divineshadow.net

Good to see you sir. Keep the PK strong.

What good are your Heroes, without Villains to fight?