Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CFC: Interview with Dave Greco - Official discussion thread

Pann

German fansite CFC has published their exclusive interview with Dave Greco. Questions or comments for Dave? Post 'em here! 

FULL STORY 

P.S. This is one of two updates planned for today. The next will be the contest announcement around 2 pm Central. 

Edited by Pann
Added more info

Dave Greco's character art is central to CF's art department, IMO.

I hope we can get more hunger-altered creatures along Allison Theus' themes eventually.

Edited by BurgundytheRed

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Dave is the man. I :wub: his art! Have been following his Twitter and ArtStation for a long time now. I use many of his pieces as a background for my desktop. Wish I could find more 1920x1080 sizes of them though!  :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Thanks all! The Guinecean in the early concepts was getting swatted into the air by the champion.. but changed my mind because that would be a bit ridiculous ;D

Dave Greco

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct] [Personal Portfolio]

Thanks all! The Guinecean in the early concepts was getting swatted into the air by the champion.. but changed my mind because that would be a bit ridiculous ;D

Guinecean are a bit of a "jumped the shark" decision. The least you could have done is had the Champion punt one of the rodents.

Guinecean are a bit of a "jumped the shark" decision. The least you could have done is had the Champion punt one of the rodents.

I agree that Guinecean are not much different from shuttlecocks and should fly pretty darn straight whether your punting or using the flat of your sword as a racquet.  

But Fonzi did jump that shark and there is precedent in ancient lore for vicious little rodent armies. Anglemar I did the research so you wouldn't have to, step into the way back machine for some giggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG64o0hJTLg

ps; Mr. Greco a shuttlecock is not what you think it is, please do not draw the first image that you think of...   unless it's really funny