Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Contest: Captioning Crows - Official discussion thread

This thread is only for questions and comments about the “Captioning Crows” contest. To enter, click the “Contest Entries” link below, which will take you to the official Crowfall Facebook page where the contest is taking place.

FULL STORY

CONTEST ENTRIES

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Can you post an entry once per picture, or once in total?

Once in total. We've noticed some people are doing multiple entries and it's a shame since that will disqualify them. 

Once in total. We've noticed some people are doing multiple entries and it's a shame since that will disqualify them. 

Wait so you're only allowed to comment on one photo as your entry? then people are just going to comment on the least commented photograph, shouldn't it be the most comical/appealing one of them all? and it never said anything about one entry overall merely one entry and like others i assumed it went one per photo..

Wait so you're only allowed to comment on one photo as your entry? then people are just going to comment on the least commented photograph, shouldn't it be the most comical/appealing one of them all? and it never said anything about one entry overall merely one entry and like others i assumed it went one per photo..

It wouldn't matter if people commented on the least commented one if it was a really boring comment. I'm sure they decide it based on how well the comment goes with the picture. Pann only said they are "risking getting disqualified" if you remove other entries by deleting them before the dead line, I'm sure it will get by.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Calm down.. you can still delete your other entries

Lf6MJUL.png

http://www.legend-gaming.net

Pingu - Member

---------------------------"Winter is coming"---------------------------

The rule is one entry per person. Some people have entered multiple times, which would disqualify them. If they delete the extra entries, they will be fine.

Correct

Wait so you're only allowed to comment on one photo as your entry? then people are just going to comment on the least commented photograph,

There will be one first place winner and two runners-up for the entire contest, not per image. 

I shouldn't have had to delete them, i spent ages thinking of something witty for each damn one of those

If the rules weren't as clearly stated as I believed they were, I would welcome your feedback on how I might rephrase it so that it's more clear in the future. 

I'm not sure, it just think it should have been really "dumped down" I noticed that it wasn't just me that got confused by it and entered multiple enteries, just yeah i assumed it was per image, rather than one caption entry per competition