Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Someone Starting A Swiss Guild?

xotix

Hi, is someone thinking about starting a Swiss Guild? I don't know if I will play that game but it looks like I'll try it for sure. I prefere playing with Swiss people because of the language and also the culture. e.g.  the smalltalk just makes more sense if you are in the same country and the possibility of meeting each other once is higher.

So, I've never seen a good swiss guild, so I don't really expect this to change here. :P Also, I won't create one since I don't have the time.

So if anyone is making one, pm me.

The best we got is evald. He is Croatian.   There was a old sbguild led by a guy named Napstar that had people from that way in it. I am sure he will pop up here soon. We do have a lot of euros tho COME ON IN. 

JaxxsigWMCROWFAIL.png

I don't think there's any Swiss guilds as yet , I dont recall therre bieng any in the SB community .

Its probably for the best , the secret unwiten rule of MMo's is , one nationality guilds almost always suck .

Btw SD is almost all euro players , I'm sure theres a few swiss in there somewhere but we use English in Voip when the action starts .

www.sd-pk.de

Edited by maarvy

The best we got is evald. He is Croatian. 

Woot :D

2ed1nav.jpg

Marlboro - CN spy in The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

http://www.tsccc.com/

And i think Napstar had Dutch players in his guild :P

2ed1nav.jpg

Marlboro - CN spy in The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

http://www.tsccc.com/