Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

The official "Welcome, Jonathan!" thread

Welcome Jonathan...  Design well! or face the consequence that I may have to stabby stabby you and take your earthly vessel.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Cool, a QA that became a designer. noice.

Welcome dude!

Even cooler, Todd gave me my first QA gig back on Wizard101. A lot of the crew he brought into QA for Wizard launch have since moved on to Design, Artist, or Producer roles. He must have a good eye for that kind of thing.

First, welcome! :lol: Second, I see you're swinging a Diamond batch, were you already a Crowfall backer before you joined ACE?  ;)

Ah, sorry. I was in a hurry to get my forum account going this morning between tasks. However, I was a backer beforehand during the kickstarter campaign, though not at the diamond level. I have changed the batch to reflect my actual level, which was Amber (Earlybird).

Crowfall was a game I certainly wanted to work on, but wasn't at the time. Regardless, I was definitely going to play it because it was right up my alley and I couldn't pass up those VIP perks! In the end, one of the biggest reasons that I backed Crowfall is that I believe in trying to support local indie game development as much as I can. Plus, I had worked with many of the developers contributing to the project previously and considered them to be my friends, so of course I was going to support them in chasing their dream.