Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pannderings: All the new things - Official discussion thread

Pann

It looks like whoever used the building last painted the walls that way for chroma key purposes.

Or they're just weird. That's a pretty intense green.

It looks like whoever used the building last painted the walls that way for chroma key purposes.

Or they're just weird. That's a pretty intense green.

Some of the offices have either red or orange accent walls, too. I love color but it's even too much for me. 

First off Happy Birthday Tyrant, my god man how does one even concentrate in a bowling ally, not to mention host a play-test from one. You're Awesome.

More random thoughts and being unconstructive.

Very cool white board sketch, Dave should do a new 5 min sketch every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday as an added treat for the info drops.

The lime green walls will come in handy when the team is working on stealth mechanics, Mr. Mike can dye his hair the same color and disappear into the background when explaining his ideas on the subject...  Added benefit JTodd won't be able to find him....  And Blair will have a sperg-out trying to pop mike out of stealth. 

Obviously John Gibson likes the color lime green, it looks like he ran out and bought a coffee mug the same color as your walls. 

A mico-wave and a coffeemaker? What next a mini-fridge full of beer?

Congratulations on the new digs, I hope ya'll never stop expanding.

edit: being unconstructive that's not what I wrote, lol, that's a funny language filter as your spellcheck finds unconstructive a misspelled word 

Edited by corvax

Oh Pan.. you gap filler.. I guess now when I look at this kinds of announcementes.. that's the one thing that now comes to my mind.. 
But hey man.. just wanna let ya know.. I appreciate it.

So tomorrow big news ha? 
YAY!!!!! 
Ranger you said?
YAY!
Flying arrows and everything?????

Lf6MJUL.png

http://www.legend-gaming.net

Pingu - Member

---------------------------"Winter is coming"---------------------------

First of all happy birthday Gordon (Tyrant).

now everything seems alright about ranger news, hopefully it's good stuff as it been promised.

Cheers :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:  Your hard work shows.  Thanks for all you guys do!

Also, I laughed out loud at your new office walls.  Here is the view from my desk at work:

green_walls.jpg

Don't worry.  Once you've burned out the green receptors on your cones, it looks normal.

Edited by Nazdar

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger