Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Haliit Here

haliit

Greetings all!

Been a gamer for as long as I can remember.  First MMO was Asheron's Call back in '99/00.  From there the core of us went on to form The Sundered Guard early in the pre-release days of Shadowbane.  There may be some who dispute it, but I was the original bow druid (god it was so bad, and so fun)

Since then I've tried out or tested pretty much every major MMO release, but nothing has grabbed me quite like Shadowbane did.  Only one I ever even reached level cap in again was SWTOR, and just because the Agent storyline was just too damn good. I've liked bits and pieces of things (Darkfall, Secret World, Dark and Light, SWTOR, etc) but nothing was the complete package like Shadowbane was and I hope Crowfall will be.

In my free time I'm a writer, DM, and hobbyist game designer.  Done half a dozen board games and a couple pen+paper RPG systems.  Now I'm dipping my toes into digital game design, (re)learning programming and all that as I go.  I live up in the mountains, so I like to get outside in the fresh mountain air and hike with my wife and two dogs, or go down a bit to the river/creek in the warmer months.

I'm 25, went to Clemson University, work as a hotel Manager, married with my first child on the way.  I enjoy a nice beer, bourbon, or glass of red wine (but not right now since I gave up drinking in solidarity with my wife while she's pregnant :D  )

Game-wise my time is currently spent on Smite, Crusader Kings II/Europa Universalis IV, or messing around on the Wii U.  

Feel free to follow and chat with me on Twitter @jasimon951, where I mostly talk about Smite eSports (I do a lot of analysis for the scene) and theorycrafting, or traditional sports (Clemson sports, Angels baseball, and Ducks hockey, mostly).  I also have a Twitter account for my Crowfall podcast which you can find @CrowCastShow.  I do most of my recordings for that on my drive home from work,

Edited by haliit

The Sundered Guard-"Nature's Sword, the People's Shield"-Ranger's Brotherhood of Shadowbane, Mourning Server

Listen to CrowCast-A Crowfall Podcast
Crowfall1_zps3d24a64d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

... Now I'm dipping my toes into digital game design, (re)learning programming and all that as I go.  I live up in the mountains, so I like to get outside in the fresh mountain air and hike with my wife and two dogs, or go down a bit to the river/creek in the warmer months.

Working on games, programming and living in the mountains... A very interesting life style.  :)

Welcome man, saw the post about your podcast last night and was going to listen to one later today to see if i like it :) im also a podcaster and have started to plan how to set up my podcast for Crowfall.. anyway you seem to have alot in common with me since i also love nature and hiking in the mountains :) and ive got a german shepherd :P