Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

“Captioning Crows”: And the winners are…

Congratulations to the winners! 

I really enjoyed browsing all the captions. There were so many good ones. I imagine it was a hard choice.

Thank you for the contest! Good fun!

~Ara

Guess its a matter of preference but, the first place one wasn't that funny to me, but congrats to those who won regardless

Likewise, i think some localized humour doesn't portray very well across regions which is why I went back and deleted the captions I had previously put, but yeah congratz to those that won

Guess its a matter of preference but, the first place one wasn't that funny to me, but congrats to those who won regardless

I have to admit that in terms of putting the concept of vessels into that caption he hit it head on! :)

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I feel only the graveyard one was clever.  There were many good entries that I'm surprised didn't win.  The Frostmage/Crazy cat lady life one for instance.

Edited by sidney

I'd like the community understand what ACE needs. Shouldn't be our harm, should it? ;)

But i agree, my personal favorites had been those where the knight and the assassin were hiding beyound the (wrong) corner. :)

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] Nov 23th-Dec 14th (or
any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

The next contest is geared towards our more artistic crows. It will not be held via the forum or social media but instead involves the weekly newsletter.

I have not received the newsletter is this normal?

stargate165x98.gif

I have not received the newsletter is this normal?

Are you saying you missed the most recent newsletter, or that you don't receive the newsletter at all?

IhhQKY6.gif

Are you saying you missed the most recent newsletter, or that you don't receive the newsletter at all?

The most recent, but i'm searching everywhere on the forum, and i find that the next newsletter will come at the 11 March, i hope i will have the time to participate because i see that the next contest for twitter community (need to create an account then xD) will be at the 15 March but i'm in Brussels the days 11/12/13 March to expose Gamevent.net in the Made In Asia saloon :/. It's is so short and i know i will be completely flat coming back at home after that. Superhot !

stargate165x98.gif

Sadly, some of the best entries were disqualified by people who had submitted more than one caption, which was against the rules. 

I think it could have been communicated more clearly.  I submitted one per image.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995