Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Division

Scree

are they really saving character and weapon data clientside?

fix't

• Extended server-side checks to detect any illegal actions from the game client, limit their impact in the game and track down the perpetrators
Edited by Kiro Elmarok

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

If they are saving account data clientside than that would mean if you log into game on another computer on same account you would not be able to access your character, but i sooo doubt that is what they meant.

I personally dont like division that much. I played both betas to max out and i think its another game that will survive 2 months max. Its fun but idea behind is simple, game mechanics are also simple and therefore it cannot provide enough content to survive as a mmo.

The Devision is something special?

Isnt it just one other generic stupid online try of an MMORPG-Shooter, where all you do is grinding like in Diablo? Like this Destiny?

All just marketing bluffs.

Like The Elder Scrolls Online was and is.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Why is The Division interesting? For a shooter it looks mediocre, for an MMO it doesn't look something that can last long, plus it was published by UbiSoft. Please someone enlighten me why were people so hyped about it in the MMO scene.

Because ubisoft spent more money on hyping up the game than actually developing it.

I am really so annoyed by this game industry we have today.

I never thought this would be possible, when I was a kid.

But the gaming industry really has become the worst.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I am really so annoyed by this game industry we have today.

I never thought this would be possible, when I was a kid.

But the gaming industry really has become the worst.

Its like every indistrury ever, it will be victimized by greedy companies mid-development. But afterwards, companies will eventually understand that no true success can be achieved by hyping up the games and they will focus on innovating and making good games. We are already seeing this slowly happen in mmo-scenerio, from full-wonderful person wow clones to more innovative attempts. And i hope it will continue this way.

It's a grinding game, I kinda like it a bit to kill my how bored I was.

50 hours or less to max Level 30 and Dark Zone Level 30

Purple epic and yellow is high  end => Legendary?

No real PvP, if you go rogue casual players will jump on you and kill you, losing exp around 8k exp to 12k exp if you're highest rank in dark zone.

But you gain no Exp while killing players which that make no sense about PvP, it's just PvE to get highest  rank in dark zone which is 33 ~ 35 with grinding more.

Is it worth buying? not really i don't even recommend it at all.

is it fun? first yes it was but later on it will be like as grind fist only.

In summary if you enjoy playing game like that go  ahead buy it, but don't regret it in future.

Cheers :) .

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

It's a grinding game, I kinda like it a bit to kill my how bored I was.

50 hours or less to max Level 30 and Dark Zone Level 30

Purple epic and yellow is high  end => Legendary?

No real PvP, if you go rogue casual players will jump on you and kill you, losing exp around 8k exp to 12k exp if you're highest rank in dark zone.

But you gain no Exp while killing players which that make no sense about PvP, it's just PvE to get highest  rank in dark zone which is 33 ~ 35 with grinding more.

Is it worth buying? not really i don't even recommend it at all.

is it fun? first yes it was but later on it will be like as grind fist only.

In summary if you enjoy playing game like that go  ahead buy it, but don't regret it in future.

Cheers :) .

This sounds terrible. That's too bad, i was almost getting around to trying it.

Back to Black Desert I go then.

aka honeybear

This sounds terrible. That's too bad, i was almost getting around to trying it.

Back to Black Desert I go then.

yes you better do ;) , I did get confirmation max level in dark zone is 50! farm same AI over and Over and OVER! to get that max dark zone level to get Legendary yellow blueprints.. :( so sad to see this game like this honestly.

I am DZ Lv. 32 stopped there meh, not going waste more time on The division :D 

So in summary again

30 in PvE

50 in PvEvP

30 + 50 = 80 grind is real  :ph34r:

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.