Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exclusive offer: mini-bundles are here!

Pann

Hey Pann! Yesterday, in shop I had 2 mini-bundles, 75 and 125 dollars and I wanted to buy 125, but now, in shop I have only 75. Will you add bundle by 125$, or you don't want my money?

Are these packages so we can get into testing without having to turn our kickstarter packages into 2016 packages, or are they just to get us in without getting us stuff we don't need?

SR8DSig_Infynis.png

It's for people that want to move from beta access to alpha 2 or alpha 3 access. There is no upgrade to 2016 bundles, only add-on bundles now.

For example, I have an extra 2015 Backer Bundle (Beta 1 access)  so I can see in the store:

Backer-> Alpha 3 Bundle

Backer-> Alpha 2 Bundle

tiPrpwh.png

I have the 2015 Backer package, which includes 1 month of VIP. I am considering buying the new Alpha 3 upgrade, which includes 2 months of VIP. If I buy the upgrade, will I now have 3 months of VIP or 2 (i.e. do the VIP rewards stack or are they replaced)?

I have the 2015 Backer package, which includes 1 month of VIP. I am considering buying the new Alpha 3 upgrade, which includes 2 months of VIP. If I buy the upgrade, will I now have 3 months of VIP or 2 (i.e. do the VIP rewards stack or are they replaced)?

They will stack.

IhhQKY6.gif

Is this available for the gold bundle? I'm not seeing an option in the store to upgrade for the mini package. Do I need to consume the gold package first?

Is this available for the gold bundle? I'm not seeing an option in the store to upgrade for the mini package. Do I need to consume the gold package first?

This offer isn't available to the backers who pledged at the Gold level. It's for the pledges ranging from Contributor to Silver. http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/11157-adding-some-new-bundles-to-get-people-into-testing/

Gold already has Alpha 2 included in the bundle and the goal of the mini-bundles is to allow backers to participate in the tests.  :)

Edited by courant101

They are for KS and 2015 backers because those backers no longer have an option to upgrade their pledges. If you are a 2016 backer you would not see them in the store.

From the announcement:

These were added to accomodate Kickstarter and 2015 pledge package holders who wish to upgrade--usually for the purpose of bumping up to an earlier testing group.Only those eligible to purchase these mini-bundles will see them in the Crowfall Store.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

• 5 weeks later...