Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How To Get On Beta

presharrison

Do we know how long this game has been in development, after pre-production stages?   Could be quite a while before we see a beta.

Well I believe the devs stated that conceptually it's been in development for a while, but the full team was only recently hired so core development started not very long ago.

In regards to beta, you are automatically placed in a beta group when you sign up depending on the time-frame in which you created your account.

Edited by smilhollin

I guess we just watch for it and wait.

Genesis 19:36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

Zack's Alligator, Page 58 Line 12-13 "That's very nice," said his father. "Now go wash up for dinner."

If they are having people register and after registering they are saying thank you for signing up for beta. I would have to come up with the educated guess that the timer they have is for the announcement of beta. Just a guess.

If they are having people register and after registering they are saying thank you for signing up for beta. I would have to come up with the educated guess that the timer they have is for the announcement of beta. Just a guess.

Yeah, you'd be wrong. Been there done that.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/233-what-exactly-is-the-countdown-for/#entry3229

By the time the countdown hits zero, we'll have presented you the full vision for Crowfall. You'll either love it, or hate it. We're hoping love! (please love?)

To set the expectation though, beta will NOT be going live at this time. We're a while away from this milestone - but we can't wait to get there!

when i registered on the site the first day my email gave me a beta group... those that have been registering later and later have not been given groups and are just being told beta...

~Vada~

my previous signature did not contain nudity... words covered the good bits but alas it is gone....

signx50_zps5b5a8244.jpg

I know some of my guild signed up when this first came out and got an email that said they were in beta group ***, i slacked off and signed up 2 weeks later, and no email putting me in a group. so no clue. just sit and wait... just sit and wait.

Artboardweps.png

I know some of my guild signed up when this first came out and got an email that said they were in beta group ***, i slacked off and signed up 2 weeks later, and no email putting me in a group. so no clue. just sit and wait... just sit and wait.

Well it is looking like a pretty slim chance for me then since i signed up two weeks after you. Oh well, sit and wait.

Genesis 19:36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

Zack's Alligator, Page 58 Line 12-13 "That's very nice," said his father. "Now go wash up for dinner."

wait a minnit...you mean you folks aren't playign the alpha?

wow, are you missing out....last night we took out Myrkul with our flying cars and nuclear grenades...

it was epic, i tell you....too bad you missed it

/hides

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

wait a minnit...you mean you folks aren't playign the alpha?

wow, are you missing out....last night we took out Myrkul with our flying cars and nuclear grenades...

it was epic, i tell you....too bad you missed it

/hides

SON OF A gripe!!!!!!!!!!! I missed out on the flying cars.... thats it DOc, we boys and all, but a rock is being dropped :P

Artboardweps.png