Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyranleskil

ACE Studio Tour

Well, the wife and I just got back from our ACE studio tour, all I can say is “Mind blown”. The direction, feel, and passion being put into this game are unlike anything I have felt in a long time. It feels like I have slid into a parallel world, where WoW never happened and the MMO world evolved from games like Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Shadowbane, Acheron’s Call, and EVE.  (Who does not like sliding?)

Warfare will never be the same. So much more will have to go into planning, not just the attack but how you will defend. Even if you are the attacker, you could be put on the defensive if your plans are not thought out. I cannot wait for the end of the month when we can start testing the sieging part of the game.

The sunset over a keep is unlike anything I have seen in a game. All the colors make it look real. The Tree of Life could be right out of a Grimm’s Fairy Tale of an Enchanted Forest. The best way to describe it is the Ellcrys from the Shannara Chronicles (Google Ellcrys tree if you want to see what I mean).

Thanks to Todd and the whole ACE team for hosting us, and we look forward to playing Crowfall. Keep up the great work and we will see you all on the battle field!

I gotta say with all the negativity surrounding the relationship between combat and movement (and I haven't even been a part of the community for very long), it's refreshing to see a positive post regarding the direction the game is going. It feels reassuring to know that good things are on the horizon.

Thanks for sharing your experience, thorbeinn.

Warfare will never be the same. So much more will have to go into planning, not just the attack but how you will defend. Even if you are the attacker, you could be put on the defensive if your plans are not thought out. I cannot wait for the end of the month when we can start testing the sieging part of the game.

The sunset over a keep is unlike anything I have seen in a game. All the colors make it look real. The Tree of Life could be right out of a Grimm’s Fairy Tale of an Enchanted Forest. The best way to describe it is the Ellcrys from the Shannara Chronicles (Google Ellcrys tree if you want to see what I mean).

Thanks to Todd and the whole ACE team for hosting us, and we look forward to playing Crowfall. Keep up the great work and we will see you all on the battle field!

This got me even more hyped and excited about the game! Thanks for sharing your experience!  :wub:

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!