Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
triforcer

For the love of Gaea, can we get more written FAQs or at least transcripts of videos?

I think I've missed out on 80 percent of information over the past few months because I have neither the time nor the inclination to watch videos. Or, is there a fansite that regularly transcribes these?

Edited by triforcer

I think there was a transcript thread, though a better breakdown of the information would be nice.

I think ACE would rather not reinforce their claims though, as they may find themselves canceling features in development.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I have neither the time nor the inclination to watch videos.

But I see you had the time and inclination to make a thread complaining about it.

:^)

I hope you're not sitting and waiting for replies, you could have watched those videos by now

231e101d88.jpg

But I see you had the time and inclination to make a thread complaining about it.

I hope you're not sitting and waiting for replies, you could have watched those videos by now

and if you really want to read all of it in detail, just watching the videos is most likely faster too.

I AM ME!
I love you all.

The videos that I'm aware got transcribed are listed in this thread. Directly on their Youtube channel there's a playlist with some videos that features English CC. For many videos on their channel you can click on "More" (next to "add to" and "share) and you'll get the transcript done automatically by Youtube, which is not the best but can still help.

Other than that I don't expect ACE to publish a written version or summary of the videos, they're pretty short and I guess most people are fine with them sharing the information in a more entertaining way.

Yeah, does not compute. OP could save time by not complaining about videos and use that time to you know actually watch the videos.

Edited by pang

that's some quality help you guys are providing there...

@OP: no currently there's noone transcribing videos... those people stopped a while ago

Providing tips on time management isn't helpful? :P

Edited by pang

We are planning to do more FAQs and update the existing ones; the current interface for adding them is a PITA, not much of an improvement over the old one, so we need to get that revised and then it will be FAQ City up in here. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

We are planning to do more FAQs and update the existing ones; the current interface for adding them is a PITA, not much of an improvement over the old one, so we need to get that revised and then it will be FAQ City up in here.

Cool, many thanks!