Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not your ordinary guild! Plans for the future!

Slayus

Hello everyone,

My name is Slayus & I'm here to talk to you all about my plans for the future. I currently run a channel on Twitch where I have a small community built around streaming a large variety of games. When I found Crowfall on Kickstarter over a year ago it instantly spoke to me. I watched the concept video and I just got it. What I'm most excited about is the Eternal Kingdoms. The reason is that it will give me a HUGE platform to interact with my viewers on a much more personal level.

The Plan:

Once Crowfall has a more constant schedule (Probably end of 2016) I'll be transitioning into a dedicated Crowfall community/channel. A guild will be formed to bring all the community members and channel viewers together.

We will create a central Eternal Kingdom around the guild/community where land will be given out to the most dedicated members which will then be distributed to others.

If you are also a streamer on Twitch who will be focusing on Crowfall, we would love to have you join us! We can help each other grow and unite our communities under one name!

Summary:

A community where Twitch streamers & viewers can band together to create one giant community/guild. Work towards common goals and dominate the campaigns to gain fame & wealth!

Additional Info:

While my channel currently has a name for our community, the guild/joined community name is still being decided. You can always head to my Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/slayus) and type !crowfall for more information about that.

Contact me by sending me a message through this site or stop by my channel on a day that I'm streaming. I stream every Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat.

Hope to talk with you soon & see you in game!

Slayus

• 4 weeks later...