Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dondagora

What kind of Siege Weapons [or Vehicles] would you like to see?

Cow catapult.

I don't think that needs any further explanation.

only on EU servers

but ontopic:

I've always liked the DF warhulks... they were just a rare sight, because of their insane cost.

It's a world with magic... so why the custard not :rolleyes:

Edited by freeze

I know this is crazy, but what about a Voltron-esque siege golem? Different players would control different parts and have different powers bars.

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

Am I the only one that doesn't really like too many siege weapons/vehicles?  I prefer to fight with my character, so I am hoping these things are resource-heavy and hard-to-build and not just spammed all over the world.

That Forgemaster throwing a hammer through the wall was cool though  :D  Also like Fae gliding over, Ranger sticky traps, or Guineceans tunneling under walls. 

tiPrpwh.png

Cow catapult that sounds so familiar, oh yes (Guild wars 2 have trebuchet that can launch a toxic cow) :ph34r:  

Maybe we should have trebuchet that knight, confessor, ranger or champion can fit in and then fly over to the keep.. maybe a little sound in your head ("Attack!")

I'd rather see some ancient to medieval siege engines:)

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Catapults and Trebuchets are not tanks.

They're not appropriate vessels for our crows either.

Because CF is a game, and 1 player could control a siege engine in SB, I'm fine with 1 player (instead of 20) controlling a siege engine from the outside.

But players should be vulnerable to anti-personnel attacks while we control those siege engines.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Catapults and Trebuchets are not tanks.

They're not appropriate vessels for our crows either.

Because CF is a game, and 1 player could control a siege engine in SB, I'm fine with 1 player (instead of 20) controlling a siege engine from the outside.

But players should be vulnerable to anti-personnel attacks while we control those siege engines.

Not sure where in the info you read that siege engines were tanks or vessels. It does say "inside" but we are talking about siege engines here, an open frame with all the players riding in it visible most likely. Valid concern sure but, it clearly refers to them as mounts in the article. We can be killed off of our mounts and the mount killed, pretty sure that's already been established how mounts will work.

Edited by pang