Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pre-Alpha 1.3: Enter the Ranger - Official discussion thread

Pann

• We addressed some of the more egregious mobility issues with our melee characters (Knight and Champion). We still have work to do here -- but this is a step in the right direction and a reminder of our commitment to continue to polish combat until it shines!

This is the stuff I have been waiting for. Hopefully their won't be any more FPS drops that cause me to freeze for a second or two.

The changes to melee are especially welcome. I can't wait to try it out.

Didn't notice it when that video was first released last week but I feel like that quick zoom in and out might get annoying after a while. Will have to see it for myself when I get in but at this point perhaps a less jarring zoom in/out might feel better.

Didn't notice it when that video was first released last week but I feel like that quick zoom in and out might get annoying after a while. Will have to see it for myself when I get in but at this point perhaps a less jarring zoom in/out might feel better.

Have to try it first to know for sure but i thought the same thing as you, especially if youre spamming attacks. In and out and in and out

Maybe dont have the zoom i start until after youre at full power and then zoom in more slowly

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

Have to try it first to know for sure but i thought the same thing as you, especially if youre spamming attacks. In and out and in and out

Maybe dont have the zoom i start until after youre at full power and then zoom in more slowly

And/or make it optional. That's usually the best thing.

y9tj8G5.png

Just realized how long some of the animation locks are on the melee tray for rangers, ugh.

They do incorporate quite a bit of forward movement though. We'll have to see how it plays out.