Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marauder

Offline training from browser window?

I propose to do in the game in the game offline training skills through a browser window (so that you can choose and change a skill to train).

Sorry but i not so good speak English.

This has been thrown around a bit, but the extra tech to do out-of-game training may turn out to be surprisingly expensive. If the devs can afford it though, there is no reason why not!

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

They intend for us to be able to access the skill trees on the account level in client from outside of CWs and such if that's what you mean. But yeah out of game/client apps and such isn't really a priority right now.

You're not alone in this! Thing is we don't know if it will be done because the devs don't know if they can get it done by launch.

Fortunately this is something that will get answers closer to launch so we (and the Devs) have lots of time.

One thi g to note is we WILL have skill queuing. So we can set up several and they will be trained in order so we won't have to jump on just as one finishes feeling we are falling behind is skill training.

But yeah out of game/client apps and such isn't really a priority right now.

Lol come on...this is a launch idea. Of COURSE it's not a current priority. What is that?

I believe the devs said that you can Queue up skills, so when the training ends for one skill the Queued up will start.

It was months ago so maybe it changed, but I think it could solve most problems without the need of browser-training.

I believe the devs said that you can Queue up skills, so when the training ends for one skill the Queued up will start.

It was months ago so maybe it changed, but I think it could solve most problems without the need of browser-training.

Then they should also implement that the next skill in Q can start without needing to skill the prior skill to 100%.

Because you don't need to skill a skill to 100% to advance into the next level it would be awesome if we could stop at like 65% or what the requirement is.

I AM ME!
I love you all.

I'd be content if it was possible decide to "train a skill without requisite".

I intend characters automatically follow skill tree learning in order all prerequisite skills (at necessary level) and then the skill they wanted.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

I hope we'll be able to specify the criteria for switching skills. "Train X to 50, then train Y to 20, etc."

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.