Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kreigon

List of Animals/creatures i would like to see ingame :D

Vampires and Werewolves that infect with Vampirism and Lycanthropy, each of which conveys permanent advantages, disadvantages and a skill.

Might overlap with a Discipline though.

edit: Like it was done in Daggerfall.

I believe werewolves are already intended as a discipline. I seem to remember something about them granting access to the jorts equipment slot.

SR8DSig_Infynis.png

I believe werewolves are already intended as a discipline. I seem to remember something about them granting access to the jorts equipment slot.

Yeah, supposedly lets you change into one and give you more movement speed and higher stealth detection. Werebear and Vampyre (sp?) were also mentioned and still are in the UI if I recall.

Personally I'd just like to see really disruptive monsters. In a game like Crowfall it'd be fun to make even weak ones possible dangers during a skirmish.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

I would still like these to be really rare traits. I miss that old feeling of actually meeting a Jedi I SWG. It honestly made the community unique and gave a sense of diversity to the world not found in many mmos today.

I really like the idea of having a few dragons that would be really hard to kill and you would have like huge teams all fighting each other to kill the dragon, and then you would be able to like sneak into the enemies base while they are fighting the dragon. It would lead to some pretty awesome fights and seiges

I love dragons too, but if there's anything games like Dragon's Prophet have demonstrated, epic creatures need more diversity, having dragons sit alone as the big monster species makes the fantasy stale.

It would be nice to see Behemoths, Leviathans or Krakens, and other titanic creatures that share in the marvel.

Whereas the dragons themselves could hope to be diversified in many different variations, so long as they don't over saturate the worlds with dragons or giant creatures.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Vampires and Werewolves that infect with Vampirism and Lycanthropy, each of which conveys permanent advantages, disadvantages and a skill.

Might overlap with a Discipline though.

edit: Like it was done in Daggerfall.

Wouldn't really work as a permanent change, though, as our bodies aren't permanent. They have talked about having a werewolf or werebear shape shifting discipline.

*spelling

Edited by ZaphodBeeblebrox

I love dragons too, but if there's anything games like Dragon's Prophet have demonstrated, epic creatures need more diversity, having dragons sit alone as the big monster species makes the fantasy stale.

It would be nice to see Behemoths, Leviathans or Krakens, and other titanic creatures that share in the marvel.

Whereas the dragons themselves could hope to be diversified in many different variations, so long as they don't over saturate the worlds with dragons or giant creatures.

Yeah i do agree and when i said that idea i didn't mean that dragons would be the only thing i was more thinking like 1 or 2 dragons per campaign

Sasquatch. It should be designed so that you can never get within 50 yards and it always looks blurry.

Yeah! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S5PYj60gZU

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin