buhbuhcuh

Grabbing Art

Well, I posted some in another thread - but looks like there could be centaurs and mice people as playable. A multi-plane setting with portals. Siege PVP and Arena PVP both represented. Also, there is a castle under construction, so... player built fortifications?

Also - and this is off the deep end here, but that one with the dragon.

It looks like it is fighting a shadowy mass with tentacles that is reaching out and crushing planets with its tendrils. Drawn in the style of illuminated religious document, so some good vs evil lore on a universal level. Might be some broken world lore, there is one planet on the drawing that hasn't been grabbed yet. Dragon looks like a good guy, and maybe associated with sun/moon.

Cropping is hard, but I'd be willing to guess there are two dragons in there - maybe one for sun, one for moon. 

Not sure "Fan Art" is the right section for official concept art. Not to mention I posted this 12 hours before the post you linked was published. Thank you for criticizing my inability to time travel.

Well don't hate me for misreading the timezones.

Don't forget to get some other art i have found and post it here.

Might be just me but the art has sort of a Dragon Age feel to it, specificly the third game game Inquisition. Thats not a bad thing IMO as I think the art and imagery in the DA series is top notch.