Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arawulf

Gold And Glory: A Crowfall Podcast

I have been trying to locate last nights podcast (I go to bed super early -_- ) and cant find it. I've tried Twitch and Sarcan's YouTube page. Thanks

Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The 4 fellas in there last night, Chief_Sarcan, Arawulf, Lethality and Anhrez, are all excellent dudes and I look forward to many more.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." - Ned

We posted not one but TWO episodes today! 

Episode 4: The Countdown Special Show

Episode 5: Kick Me Started

The first was recorded in the morning during the live countdown, the second in the evening after the reaveals after our crew had a chance to chew on the info.

All previous episodes including video & iTunes links are up at GoldandGloryPodcast.com!

We had a blast hosting our first of hopefully many Crowfall Fireside Chats last night. These are unscheduled, impromptu shows where the community chooses the talking points. People bring questions or talking points and we chat about them. The show will typically run from 1 hour to 1:30mins.

Here's the VOD of our first Fireside Chat in case you weren't able to join us.

G & G Fireside Chat #1

Again, we don't schedule these ahead of time but we'll be letting people know about them via our social media outlets.

Edited by Arawulf

Just got caught up. Casual gamer at the end of the last episode was interesting. Keep up the good work gents.

“Most men either compromise or drop their greatest talents and start running after, what they perceive to be, a more reasonable success, and somewhere in between they end up with a discontented settlement. Safety is indeed stability, but it is not progression.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy