Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miss.Kimmy

Just thought I say hi!

G'day everyone!,

Just thought I come check everything out. I backed the game back when the kickstarter was on and just thought i come around and check whats going on. I bought the silver pack and then upgraded it just recently since well why not?

I tried to find out what stage of testing this game was at @_@ im guessing its almost into Alpha 2?

Basically i am playing Archeage untill Crowfall comes out.... because lets face it i had no hope for blade and soul and no hope for Black desert, so all my hope is on this game and ive invested maybe $200 or so in this game USD and when u convert that to AUD its a killer. I been trying to keep up with the info of the game but its hard when ur balancing work and Rl. If this game is successful in group play and fun to play with groups i will be bringing most of the guild i have with me to it from archeage. We have dedicated our life to archeage and everything it holds from the start, and we are looking to do that again in another game and we look forward to it. (Just need to get a few people over the art style, which they will get over if the game play is fun)

Can anyone give me a run down of the community and how the play tests are going? Are developers listening to the community unlike Trion does if anyone knows of archeage lol... :) That if anyone has time to explain how things are going :) I will be reading through forums and finding stuff as well! not just making a lazy post here :)

Thanks!

Belated reply but hello and welcome :lol:

To best understand how things are going I probably think reading the forums is best.  Personally I like the art style a lot. While a cliche to say I think the gameplay will really win people over when they realize all the possibilities this game has to offer. I'm sure any of your friends who are holdouts will cave once the game gets closer to launch and they see what it has going for it ;)

G'day everyone!,

Just thought I come check everything out. I backed the game back when the kickstarter was on and just thought i come around and check whats going on. I bought the silver pack and then upgraded it just recently since well why not?

I tried to find out what stage of testing this game was at @_@ im guessing its almost into Alpha 2?

Basically i am playing Archeage untill Crowfall comes out.... because lets face it i had no hope for blade and soul and no hope for Black desert, so all my hope is on this game and ive invested maybe $200 or so in this game USD and when u convert that to AUD its a killer. I been trying to keep up with the info of the game but its hard when ur balancing work and Rl. If this game is successful in group play and fun to play with groups i will be bringing most of the guild i have with me to it from archeage. We have dedicated our life to archeage and everything it holds from the start, and we are looking to do that again in another game and we look forward to it. (Just need to get a few people over the art style, which they will get over if the game play is fun)

Can anyone give me a run down of the community and how the play tests are going? Are developers listening to the community unlike Trion does if anyone knows of archeage lol... :) That if anyone has time to explain how things are going :) I will be reading through forums and finding stuff as well! not just making a lazy post here :)

Thanks!

So.. it's... complicated?  Technically the game is still very much Pre-Alpha... however, in relation to testing groups, Alpha 2 has been in for a little while now.

2.0, Siege Perilous begins tonight for the Pre-Alpha folks (Hunger Dome 1.3 for the Alpha 1-3s) and Alpha 3 is going to be brought into this test.

Testing has gone well for the most part.  Many bugs and tweaks have been found, squashed, implemented, rediscovered, discussed, etc.  A lot of us are just kind of tired of Hunger Dome, so Siege Perilous will be a wonderful change of pace.

Devs are definitely listening.  There've been some things where, for design or budget or other reasons, they've held their ground, on other things they've taken feedback and implemented changes.  More of the latter than I've seen in most games.

Overall.. things are good.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Hey kimmy :3 I actually felt the same way but tried out bdo and bns anyways and yea... No. As for the run down of the community you're going to have to do some digging around on the forums to find out who youd like to associate with and not just take it groups for their face value :3. I hope you find what you are looking for in this game ^_^

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

Been here just a few days myself and I'm having to light fires across the forums to get people talking. People around here seem a little sleepy. Maybe splashing some chilly water on them will get them to talk more? 

>:3

Been here just a few days myself and I'm having to light fires across the forums to get people talking. People around here seem a little sleepy. Maybe splashing some chilly water on them will get them to talk more? 

>:3

Siege Perilous is sure to wake everyone up once the invites start flying out.  Ranger is nice and fresh, and now it looks like Druid's about to drop relatively soon which again, should shake things up quite a bit. 

Definitely looking forward to the re-invigoration!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Welcome to Crowfall, glad youdecided to help back this game.

As far as testing, as people have said before, it's still very much a pre-alpha. The game is very rough around the edges, but every iteration is more promising than the last.

The current hunger dome is leaps and bounds better than the first and I've yet to even try out the new siege.

Anyways, I hope you feel welcome here and see you around the forums!

Do not wish it is easier, wish you were better.

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.