Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...And so the next Great War in Eve begins

IdeaMatrix

Very interesting summary of the recent events and battles in EVE. It's exciting to read about that, I guess that several decisive battles will take place in the next few weeks.

I'd like to see a comparable level of large-scale strategy in Crowfall, a kind of territorial conquest applied to the whole universe.

jqtBayb.png?1   Hdz6LEa.png?1

This is the opposite of what Crowfall is going for.

It's been just over 2 years since EVE ONLINE saw the largest online battle in video game history.

Since that day EVE has somewhat stagnated. . The winners, the CFC (now re-branded The Imperium) had secured their place as the only real super power and were untouchable. Whilst there were plenty of fights going on no one really believed we could ever see another battle on that scale again. There was no one who could challenge the Imperium.

The entire concept of Crowfall is based on the idea that server stagnation is bad and the genre needs new tools to keep the wars active. CFC won the great war? Congratulations on your incredible victory, here's your trophy. Now let's reset the pieces and start fresh to see if they are good enough to do it again.

Edited by caffynated

OJN1n7E.png

Excited to see what is going to happen.

EVE Online is the only interesting MMO at the moment.

If only it was mechanically advanced enough to be able to enjoy watching videos of fights , it just looks like statistics war instead of a skill-based one when it comes to wars(visuallf ofc, never played)

I hope eve valkyre will be a worthy successor, would buy %100

This is the opposite of what Crowfall is going for.

The entire concept of Crowfall is based on the idea that server stagnation is bad and the genre needs new tools to keep the wars active. CFC won the great war? Congratulations on your incredible victory, here's your trophy. Now let's reset the pieces and start fresh to see if they are good enough to do it again.

Really the point of this was that everybody in the game is being challenged again. I'm not trying to promote an uncle bob scenario but, I just hope the battles are this epic. It's also a very fine balance between preventing uncle bobs and preventing meaningful accomplishment.