Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyneric

Pax Maelstrom - A Hardcore Pvp Gaming Community

Pax Maelstrom has gained a significant number of applicants this week.  To afford these recruits the level of attention that Pax gives each applicant, we are temporarily suspending recruitment until April 2nd. If you wish, you may put in your application and we will process them in the order in which they were received after April 2nd . Or, if you so choose, you may wait until our recruitment freeze is over.

Let me add, nothing stops you from looking over the Pax website (link), familiarizing yourself with our policies, structures, etc, posting questions you may have in this thread, or messaging those of us you see on the Crowfall forums so as to learn more about us. 

Simply put, though we don't want to miss out on meeting you, we have a duty to those already in the application process - to attend to their needs, questions, and answers - before we look to new people.  We hope all prospective applicants appreciate this level of professionalism in a guild they are looking to join.

And keep in mind, we have months before Alpha 1 begins.  If you're willing to wait a few days for a quality guild, we look forward to meeting you when those few days have passed.

Edited by Hobs

Hi I am Arywinn one of the officers in Paxgaming just for a different division! I joined Paxgaming about 3-4 years ago I think now. I can honestly say it was the best choice of my life. I love the people here we are all family. If you want a family you can play with forever and not just some guild that will fade and die then Pax is for you!

Hi I am Arywinn one of the officers in Paxgaming just for a different division! I joined Paxgaming about 3-4 years ago I think now. I can honestly say it was the best choice of my life. I love the people here we are all family. If you want a family you can play with forever and not just some guild that will fade and die then Pax is for you!

That was one of the major factors in my decision to apply to Pax. I fully intend to play Crowfall, and I hope it is a glorious success that I will enjoy for years! However, if it does not, Pax offers a community that transcends any one single gaming title and it's membership plays a large variety of current games on the MMO market. 

That was one of the major factors in my decision to apply to Pax. I fully intend to play Crowfall, and I hope it is a glorious success that I will enjoy for years! However, if it does not, Pax offers a community that transcends any one single gaming title and it's membership plays a large variety of current games on the MMO market. 

Not only that, but we have been committed to fully supporting a major sandbox title for the last 2-3 years. We had our eggs in another basket before, but have since mostly moved over in focus to Crowfall when the subscriptions numbers for the other game seemed to dip. 

TLDR: We want Crowfall to succeed, but we fully plan on succeeding in a territory title regardless. 

mael4.jpg

You and me both!!!

mael4.jpg

What can you tell me about........Pathfinder Online.....?

A game of great potential that has (thus far) not come close to delivering. That said they did claim the product would initially be minimal, and I don't want to aggravate the members we still have in PfO. 

It is simple to get into and is tab target. It even has pvp timers. To be honest for the Sb players looking for a closer to original experience it might be exactly the game for them :P

P.S. I would find it super hilarious if the Sbers visited there, I am sure they would be labeled "toxic" in a fortnight. 

Edited by Charlie George

mael4.jpg

How many are consistently playing that game? I have considered giving it a shot, Rust was fun for a few weeks at least. 

Not sure atm, as I have been taking care of things prior to starting my new work schedule. I believe we have a decent number. It's only 20 bucks on steam, give it a shot!

I've really enjoyed reading through this thread. :)

Submitted an app. I know recruitment may still be temporarily closed. I am ok with that. I can wait. :)

Welcome! We should be opening back up shortly, as Cyneric stated previously in this thread. Thank you for your interest, I hope you enjoy the process! 

I've really enjoyed reading through this thread. :)

Submitted an app. I know recruitment may still be temporarily closed. I am ok with that. I can wait. :)

Welcome to the fold.

PS:  I think allergies are getting the best of me right now.

[@--(o.O)@]